Spain ranked #1 in the world by FIBA.

grandmaster

In EuroBasket 2022, their last major tournament, 3 of their top 4 players by minutes played were white; the Hernangómez brothers and Lopez-Arostegui.

pVqxXXMCsECv7JM759j94w.png

Source

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Outstanding. Similar to their Soccer Team for the World Cup. Spain is always fair and puts our guys first. Poland and Hungary are
also excellent countries fighting against the migrant invasion and their Great Replacement of all Europeans in every area of society.
Spain is fun to watching on the hardwood and I salute them for their efforts so keep Spain Spanish!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
if all of the former Yugoslav countries could jointly form a team, it would be stacked. Nice to see from Spain for sure though.

It also makes you wonder if more of the guys who played for the other majority white national sides were in the nba what it would do to change perceptions

I mean if Italy is number 10 in the world they prob have 5-6 guys who could be getting nba minutes I would guess?

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good for Espana!

I always wondered why Ireland didn't have a team. You'd think it be pretty damn easy to recruit Irish Americans from College game(Mac McClung, TJ McConnell,Pat Connaughton, Doug McDermott, Mike Dunleavy before them.Etc) Then again Ireland is under same NWO grasps as everyone else these days, so that wouldn't be the type of Dieversity they're interested in.