Some Whites still stand for Right!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Miscegenation is bad enough, but interracial marriage is racial treason...plain & simple. Mudshark/coal burners, wiggers & "anti's" are the biggest race traitors on the planet. It's very simple...stick with your own kind (be it friends, dating & (especially) marriage).

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

werewolf

Hall of Famer
This church will inspire hysteria from everything from Soetoro on up. The Jewsmedia will be having conniptions. They'll make it a special point to bus in cannibals and build a low income black housing project right next to that church. This is an enemy occupied country.

Driving cross country I saw the most white prostitutes with bull negroes hanging on their arms in the deep south.

Last edited:

SchaafC

Guru
Driving cross country I saw the most white prostitutes with bull negroes hanging on the arms in the deep south.
The jump from white-welfare to mudsharkery is a small one. Once you view yourself and your own on equal terms, hell why not?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I read where the church vote was like 9 against to 6 for, the rest of the members chickened out and left. I understand the pastor was replaced too. The jewsmedia will beat away at this poor little church until they not only accept interracial relationships but become big boosters. They will probably be performing gay marriages soon at the "Free Will" Baptist church. Expect the IRS to rescind their tax exempt status also.

No divergence from the worship of multiculturalism is allowed in amerikkka.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The jump from white-welfare to mudsharkery is a small one. Once you view yourself and your own on equal terms, hell why not?

That is true, and since the South has the most negroes as a percentage of population, you'd expect to see more of it here, given at least 45 years of constant cultural Marxist indoctrination in the FedGov schools and media, not to mention the negative insults coming from other Uhmerrykuns.