Some big plays of 2010

dwid

Hall of Famer
With the 2011 season here I put up some highlights of our players from last year. Wish I had more time but this is the most I had tim to sort through.

[video=youtube;g-iZh57QCk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-iZh57QCk4[/video]

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Can we get a vote for Dwid for the MVP of Castefootball. What a video. I think that might be one of my favorite videos that I have ever seen! Outstanding job my friend. You are so important to this site with the video editing that you do. Many posters go out of their way as well to make this the best site on the internet. Thanks to Dwid and to all of the great posters here. Let's get ready for the 2011 season!!:pop2:

M

mattgianone

DWID, you are not a caste football master...........you are a castefootball God. If you ever make a 2011 college football mix like that, castefootballers are going to rejoice.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Dwid, thank you! Watching these great athletes, not white athletes, just great athletes period gives us all hope that someday the NFL will understand what we already know. The NFL would be so much better if there were more players of a lighter skin tone participating! (Alot more interest and less thugery)

Maybe you should send this to Roger Goodell!

Thanks again, I really enjoyed watching the highlights! Please keep the videos coming.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Man great vid, nice job!!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
I concur, outstanding video. Can't wait to see your next one, when you have time! My only suggestion is to rid any forthcoming video of Uncle cris's voice. Just kidding.