Soccer 2024

NikoDuke

Mentor
Euros kicked off yesterday with the hosts, Germany winning big over the Scottish who looked bewildered at times.

Key games for this weekend are

Spain - Croatia
Serbia - England
Poland - Netherlands

Usually, Spain is a caste favorite but, this year they have two non Spanish players on their roster.
Croatia has aged and will likely not be a factor.
Italy like Spain now has non Italians in squad but, remains predominantly Italian and will likely be competitive.
A few Eastern European teams that could surprise, especially Denmark.

Hopefully, France severely underperforms.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Euros kicked off yesterday with the hosts, Germany winning big over the Scottish who looked bewildered at times.

Key games for this weekend are

Spain - Croatia
Serbia - England
Poland - Netherlands

Usually, Spain is a caste favorite but, this year they have two non Spanish players on their roster.
Croatia has aged and will likely not be a factor.
Italy like Spain now has non Italians in squad but, remains predominantly Italian and will likely be competitive.
A few Eastern European teams that could surprise, especially Denmark.

Hopefully, France severely underperforms.
It’s shocking to me how many non Europeans play on these teams, with France usually the worst.

Total disgrace

Matra2

Master
That England team looks worse than ever from a racial perspective. The Netherlands weren't much better. And then there's Germany. To make matters worse they all won against virtually all-white teams.

NikoDuke

Mentor
The racial composition of the Western European teams won't come as a surprise to any of those who have spent time there.

As Americans, we think the the DEI, anti White push is the strongest here. But, one could argue that the Europeans, especially, the Germans, English, French have been getting the worst of the White guilt , self hate message. Thus, the narrative is that the diversity of these teams is always seen as a good thing..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This Euro Cup is the most non-White I’ve ever seen and “France” hasn’t even played yet. The Dutch team is a disgrace, as well as England which is to be expected now. I think Spain starting 2 non-Whites was most jarring, as they have been virtually all-White while Europe has been demographically flooded over the past decades. I guess their holdout was a matter of time.

Lastly, my former favorite team Deutschland (I’m more German than anything else) is impossible to root for. Rudiger and Tah are likely the worst central defender duo to start in the illustrious history of German football. The lumbering oaf Rudiger, like clockwork, scored an own goal against hapless Scotland. Against better opponents, this defensive pairing will doom Germany. Gundogan, Can and Sane seem to be permanent rotation players, despite being rarely impressive and could easily replaced by a native. I think to some degree these are DEI spots that the German government is happy to encourage to push their Great Replacement propaganda.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Decent results today. Slovakia beat Belgium 1-0, Romania beat Ukraine 3-0, and France needed an Austrian own goal to win a close match 1-0.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Decent results today. Slovakia beat Belgium 1-0, Romania beat Ukraine 3-0, and France needed an Austrian own goal to win a close match 1-0.
Very happy Belgium lost to the all-White Slovakia squad. I failed to mention Belgium in my rant from yesterday. They appear to have Africans and other non-Whites occupying 50-60 percent of the roster. Things just keep getting worse and worse for the Western Euro countries. Until the political upheaval and repatriation of foreigners happens, or these countries fall entirely, this will continue to slowly get worse.

Matra2

Master
Belgium seems to have concluded that they couldn't win with North Africans so they are going to do what the French did and switch to sub-saharan Africans. I'm old enough to remember them making the World Cup semi-finals in 1986 with just Dutch & French-speaking Belgians & one ethnic Italian (Enzo Scifo). In 1980 an all-white Belgium were beaten finalists in the Euro tournament against West Germany.

Belgium seems to have concluded that they couldn't win with North Africans so they are going to do what the French did and switch to sub-saharan Africans. I'm old enough to remember them making the World Cup semi-finals in 1986 with just Dutch & French-speaking Belgians & one ethnic Italian (Enzo Scifo). In 1980 an all-white Belgium were beaten finalists in the Euro tournament against West Germany.
It’s very sad. Really