So I’m shopping at Circuit City...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thats sick. Black college football. Please. They keep making these channels like BET, black radio stations, and now black video games. What a bunch of racist pigs.

G

Kids have been brainwashed by Hollywood to think black folk live lives of pure coolness and fun. Just another brick in that wall.

The good news is, this opens the door for White-focused entertainment. The idea that Whites don't have the right to ethnic self-expression is losing more credibility every day.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Does the game have field goal kicking and punting? Also do the quarterbacks have arms of pee wee level quarterbacks? I know the half time show will seem like a local strip club acts first song of a 3 song show.......
smiley2.gif
Edited by: white is right

PhillyBirds

Mentor
89Glory said:
The good news is, this opens the door for White-focused entertainment. The idea that Whites don't have the right to ethnic self-expression is losing more credibility every day.

I sure hope that's true. People will fight that day with all of their being. The moment whites get their own version of "Black College Football: The Experience", the biased media loses a cherished illusion.

white is right said:
I know the half time show will seem like a local strip club acts first song of 3 song show.......
smiley2.gif

In that case, can a n*gga get a table dance?"
smiley36.gif

But seriously, I can't understand why a game like this would even be produced. I always thought that ethnic-themes regarding video games was a "no-no" regardless of who they were marketed towards. I guess I was wrong.

whiteathlete33 said:
Thats sick. Black college football. Please. They keep making these channels like BET, black radio stations, and now black video games. What a bunch of racist pigs.

I'll bet you anything that the programmers of that game weren't black.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Trooper Thorn said:

I guarantee they were white. Which makes you wonder how they must have looked pitching this game to a major publisher. I'm going to go with pretty foolish.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:
Trooper Thorn said:

I guarantee they were white. Which makes you wonder how they must have looked pitching this game to a major publisher. I'm going to go wit
h pretty foolish.

Ok, the programmers were most likely white but it was some black pig who brought up the idea for this whole thing. There were definetely whites involved in producing this game but the whole concept originated from a black.

Nejyzed Entertainment is a Black owned Company. Of course they could high Cauacasian or Asian or even subcontract the development to another company. I have since the game pitched on BET. I watch the comedians it is the only network you can hear a good Negro joke on) But the people pitching it are always marketing types so who knows who wrote the code for it.

I'm guessing the final level will be taking on Delaware and getting crushed like a soda can.

If it was "White College Football: The Experience" I'd imagine it would go like this: you'd try out for halfback, play a mini-game, get told you lack game-breaking speed and are more of a lunch box/Rocky Balboa type player, get assigned to back-up Fullback and then play another mini-game to see if you can transfer to a Division III school that might play you.
smiley11.gif

Run Stuffing LB said:
I'm guessing the final level will be taking on Delaware and getting crushed like a soda can.

If it was "White College Football: The Experience" I'd imagine it would go like this: you'd try out for halfback, play a mini-game, get told you lack game-breaking speed and are more of a lunch box/Rocky Balboa type player, get assigned to back-up Fullback and then play another mini-game to see if you can transfer to a Division III school that might play you.
smiley11.gif

lol...very entertaining response.
smiley36.gif

Very true as well.