Sirius radio

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Anyone listen to Sirius radio? I drive a lot and have just gotten it.

Now I don't have to listen to the jewish controlled media; instead I can listen to Howard Stern 24-7
smiley2.gif

I like some of the comedy. Larry the cable guy is pretty funny. There is a guy Rodney Carrington, soundslike he is fromthe south, who does some real un-PC stuff, he was ripping on Chinese and Mexicans. Funny stuff as almost all ethnic humor is.

They have some older comedians too. Bob Newhart, Mel Brooks, Bill Cosby. Even some of the Redd Foxx routines I heard were pretty funny.

Isn't Howard Stern Jewish?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Stern jewish??? No way!!

Howard Stern-Berg-Stein on Sirius? No thanks. During my morning commute to work and school, I'm very happy listening to my two favorite goyem maniacs...Opie and Anthony on 92.3 Free F.M. And lets not forget about good ol' Jimmy Norton in the studio either ... "Do ya."
smiley36.gif

KG2422

Mentor
I like Walton and Johnson. They change their voices to play several characters. One is gay. Another is black. It's pretty funny. This morning, the black character brought up how Donoan McNabb outplayed Brett Favre and either Walton or Johnson, playing himself, rebutted him by saying that Drew Bledsoe made Vince Young look silly. They often mention that Whites should stand up for themselves and organize in the face of this mestizo invasion. I can't believe they are still on the air. They're ratings must be sky high. They are based in Houston. I think they're show airs on the web as well. You all might enjoy it like I do.

Deus Vult

Mentor
Walton & Johnson were on New Orleans radio beginning in the early 1980s. They split for a couple years, circa 1992-93, then got back together.

Their characters (Mr. Ken, the homo; Mr. Eaux, the black militant, Billy-Ed Hatfield, the redneck) are all done by Steve Johnson. John Walton plays the straight man.

If you guys say they're still hilarious, I'll believe it. They were un-PC before un-PC was cool. Always funny and always ruffling feathers. I always loved the way they treated self-important local politicians and TV news personalities!

In my market, the Bob & Tom Show is the best thing going. They're based out of Indianapolis. The best thing about their show is that they actually have guest comedians and live bands in their studio nearly every day. Plus, Bob and Tom and their sidekicks are funny in their own right. Check out www.bobandtom.com