Sickening Interracial Singles Site

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
http://www.interracialsingles.net/

I saw the ad for this filthwhile checking theCF myspace page a couple of hours ago. The pic they had showed a devious looking black male looking at a totally unsuspecting looking white female. This is sickening!
2.gif

Possible tagline: "Why wait for the "gang initiations" and "car jackings gone wrong" to come to you, when you can go to them!"

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Why would you specifically go looking for someone of a different race? fetishists?

whiteCB

Master
Its a good way for FAT ASS white biatches to get laid! lol Lord knows a brother will scope up a white woman with a fat ass in a nano second
smiley36.gif
!!! Just saw it while working the bar a couple nights ago. It's a mostly 98% of the time white clients so ya know if a black guys in there he kind of sticks out. Well I see him of course talkin it up with this fat ugly white girl and before you know it a little later they're leaving the bar together. I was laughing my ass off
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
! I wouldn't have touched that broad with a 20 ft pole but hey fat girls need lovin too!!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Bear-Arms said:
Why would you specifically go looking for someone of a different race? fetishists?

No racial awareness or pride. As Sheriff Buford T. Justice so accurately stated in "Smokey & the Bandit" (upon meeting Sheriff Brandford)... "What's this world coming to"
smiley5.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Alpha Male

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
http://www.interracialsingles.net/

I saw the ad for this filth while checking the CF myspace page a couple of hours ago. The pic they had showed a devious looking black male looking at a totally unsuspecting looking white female. This is sickening!
2.gif

Now they have a Mexican or Indian woman with a European American male.