SI’s 50 most overpaid black guys in sport

G

Well, they call it the annual list of the 50 highest paid US athletes, but I see no reason to not call it what it really is. For instance:

Jamarcus Russell, who has barely played, makes twice as much in salary as Tom Brady. Let alone two dozen other white quarterbacks who are far more proven.

SI article

The rookie salary situation is broken, and needs to be fixed.

At least Michelle Wie, who is by far the most overpaid athlete in the history of sports, is gone from the list.

guest301

Hall of Famer
How can Finley, Durant and Rashard Lewis all make more money than Dirk or Nash. Better agents maybe?

guest301

Hall of Famer
Don't need to read it again. I made the point I wanted to make. I am usually not the one to begrudge a athlete from making as much money as he can anyway in the freemarket system. I just find it funny how some lesser athletes make more money than true superstars.

G

Yes, you certainly did make a point. That you are illiterate.

I wonder what it is about a german and a canadian that prevent them from appearing on a list of americans.

It must be their white skin. Or their agents.

Certainly, it could not have anything to do with them not being americans.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Dirk would have been on the list but they listed him as a foreigner. I see a lot of value on this list Carlos Delgado, Shack, err where is Vince Young he just wins....
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

G

Yes, the list is packed to the gills with overpaid, underperforming black athletes. In fact, that's pretty much all the list is. A catalog of all the flashy black players that rich white owners found irresistible.

guest301

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
Yes, you certainly did make a point. That you are illiterate.

I wonder what it is about a german and a canadian that prevent them from appearing on a list of americans.

It must be their white skin. Or their agents.

Certainly, it could not have anything to do with them not being americans.

Yes me and my nearly 1800 posts on this site attest to the fact that I am illiterate. I knew they were making the distinction between americans and internationals, because I read both lists in full. I just chose to make the observation that certain lesser talented american athletes were making more than Dirk or Nash. Just because you started the thread doesn't mean you own the thread, you moron. I at least don't think Kobe Bryant is a "Euro" as you seem to think in a recent post.Edited by: guest301