Sex in video games.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watch some of this stuff that is in video games that kids play these days.It starts at a very young age.Notice how the first scene from Grand Theft Auto has a interacial love acts.Of course they couldn't have two people of the same skin color.They are even teaching the children that it's ok.It's one thing for adults,but you know kids are playing these games.Here is the link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gXvxPoJv4KE

LabMan

Mentor
There are video games out there that send the message to kids that parents are not cool,and there is nothing wrong with ignoring them.Niclelodeons,"Fairly odd parents" show is quite popular with kids today.

The destabilization of the American family is mandatory as the attack on our culture continues,and leads us ever closer to world government.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
There are video games out there that send the message to kids that parents are not cool,and there is nothing wrong with ignoring them.Niclelodeons,"Fairly odd parents" show is quite popular with kids today.

Like i said, I blocked ABC family channel, the parents are always wrong in their siticoms. I don't think parents should feel guilty for wanting to involves themselves in their teenagers life.

White_Savage

Mentor
I watch Spike for their UFC coverage, and the games advertised are always something like Grand Theft Auto, or that new Saint's Row-gangsta, *******-type stuff. I Can't decide whether I am insulted that they think I, as a UFC fan, would like that sort of thing, or worried that the average UFC fan is a wigger of that magnitude.

I gave up video/computer games when I was kid, only began messing with them again a couple years ago when good flight simulators and first person shooters came out. To me, being able to simulate somewhat realistically what it was like to be one of the brave lads fighting in the skies of WWII is about the most awesome entertainment you can get out of a computer, but I guess I'm wierd and simulating being a scumbag street thug is more "fun". You have to watch the Millitary channel to see any commercials for the games I like at all, mind you.

Little off-topic rant here. Really amuses me how so many parents are worried about that FPS games like Doom are going to make their kids into killers. There was even some bored Colonel who wrote a fatuous book claiming
that because fps games were something like the techniques the millitary uses to train men to line up the sights and pull the trigger on a man, then they were certainly making our kids into killing machines. Let me see here, before you line up the sights and shoot, there are a number of preliminary steps to a shooting spree. You have to #1 and most importantly, be so mentally f**ked up you want to murder people, #2 Get a gun, #3 load the gun, I could go on, but you get the idea. So basically the argument is that these games MIGHT make your kid more effective at target acquisition and clearing a room in his killing spree, wherease leaving him incomptent would save lives, you know, when he inevitably snaps. Screwy? I think so. I'd rather the problem be caught before my life depends on some demented person's bad marskmanship. The whole idea is just as silly as the Tipper Gore-led witchhunt against Heavy Metal in the '80s. But you notice what media genre is left relatively unscathed? The very same *******-esque gangsta-wannabe games, music, and culture that might actually do some real harm to a kid's behavior. Is this accidental? Decide for yourself.Edited by: White_Savage