Senator Geraldo Rivera?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
America's continuing descent into a full-blown Idiocracy continues apace as the virulently anti-White tabloid-level buffoon Geraldo Rivera is seriously considering a run to become one of New Jersey's two U.S. Senators and be able to rub elbows with Al Franken and friends.

He's apparently going to run as a Republican, as supposedly "conservative" Fox News has been pushing his candidacy, with the likes of Andrew Napolitano and Laura Ingraham endorsing his run. (It's hard to have much respect for Napolitano in spite of his sometimes strong libertarian views as he's an open borders fanatic and has no problem with supporting someone like Rivera.)

This is more evidence of how the government and corporate media continue to meld into one giant, totalitarian organism. Geraldo Rivera in the U.S. Senate? Why not, could he be much worse than New Jersey's two current Senators, Frank Lautenberg and Robert Menendez?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/11/3224349/omg-senator-geraldo-rivera.html

Senator Rivera :nono:

Honest to God, I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone..
on a related note, somebody living in Jersey, or familiar with their politics please educate me.. is there a vibrant Conservative movement in the state (?) Any areas/counties that are solidly conservative (?) just curious.

America's continuing descent into a full-blown Idiocracy continues apace as the virulently anti-White tabloid-level buffoon Geraldo Rivera is seriously considering a run to become one of New Jersey's two U.S. Senators and be able to rub elbows with Al Franken and friends.

He's apparently going to run as a Republican, as supposedly "conservative" Fox News has been pushing his candidacy, with the likes of Andrew Napolitano and Laura Ingraham endorsing his run. (It's hard to have much respect for Napolitano in spite of his sometimes strong libertarian views as he's an open borders fanatic and has no problem with supporting someone like Rivera.)

This is more evidence of how the government and corporate media continue to meld into one giant, totalitarian organism. Geraldo Rivera in the U.S. Senate? Why not, could he be much worse than New Jersey's two current Senators, Frank Lautenberg and Robert Menendez?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/11/3224349/omg-senator-geraldo-rivera.html

The "libertarians" never understand that open borders results in a population totally dependant on the state. I've come to believe it is either sheer stupidity by the so-called libertarians or a desire for social acceptance.

Phall

Master
on a related note, somebody living in Jersey, or familiar with their politics please educate me.. is there a vibrant Conservative movement in the state (?) Any areas/counties that are solidly conservative (?) just curious.

New Jersey has a stronger "conservative" base than the New England blue states. In terms of Republican/Democrat, the majority-white towns and counties vote R regularly. The main issue is taxes. New Jersey ranks very highly in terms of median household income; off the cuff, I recall either 1st or 2nd with Connecticut.

While blacks run rampant in Trenton and Camden (southern half of the state), Newark and Jersey City are majority hispanic. Dominicans and illegal Mexicans are common in the cities, whereas the "legal" Mexicans with anchor babies are shipped out to affordable housing in the suburbs, diversifying those aforementioned white voting blocs.

Chris Christie is the renowned Republican governor, but it took a fairly outrageous financial scandal on the part of jewish billionaire Jon Corzine, as well as a 5% independent candidate, to give Christie the narrow election. Christie happily welcomes new hispanic immigrants; his sole issue is financial austerity.

As for the electability of Geraldo Rivera: Lautenberg, a truly despicable jew, is going nowhere. Rivera would be trying to steal the hispanic vote from Robert Menendez. I assume he could outspend the Menendez campaign. The white voters should be easily convinced by a two-word slogan of "lower taxes", so the lion-share of a Rivera platform would likely be devoted to non-white interests.

As 'sport historian' put it very succinctly, it is wild that these libertarian-conservatives can simultaneously endorse open borders and lower taxes.