Score a D or F, become a Dayton Cop!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Further evidence of the downward spiral our once great country is headed. In order to satisfy more negros being allowed to join this department, DOJ has ordered the complete dummbing down of entrance exams. Literally score a 58% and 63% in the two part exam you qualify to become a peace officer, the only requirement is that your negro, how nice.

Thanks Holder and Obama. Your the best......NOT
smiley7.gif

Kaptain

Master
And thank God they still have a Union that does oppose the lowering of standards and plans to challenge it in court - probably the only challenge. This is very similar to Ricci vs. Stefano, but now we have the anti-white Sotomayor on the Supreme Court. It's open season on the white working man.

This is not much different than the alternative teaching license. It's all lowering of standards to displace white workers in positions of influence or power and to rob the white race of their economic power. A continum of our ancient enemies plan.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Further evidence of the downward spiral our once great country is headed. In order to satisfy more negros being allowed to join this department, DOJ has ordered the complete dummbing down of entrance exams. Literally score a 58% and 63% in the two part exam you qualify to become a peace officer, the only requirement is that your negro, how nice.

Thanks Holder and Obama. Your the best......NOT
smiley7.gif
I recall some fire departments lowering the written standards for Black and Hispanic applicants. I don't know what became of it. I think the minimum to become a fireman was 70 percent and they were letting in minorities with scores significantly less. So this is nothing new. I know for women they wanted to lower the strength scores too. The unions fought that as they deemed it unsafe for other members. When I see the average minority recruit in Toronto I start to laugh and then shake my head. It's a guy about 5'6" with a willowy build or a pencil pushers pudgy build. I would love for that guy to have my back when a crackhead was charging at me with a knife or broken beer bottle.......
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this is eerily similar tothe storyline inThe Turner Diaries ...

Westside

Hall of Famer
Kaptain did you read that the Dayton Police Union will fight this disgraceful standard? If so, I wish them all the best. Imagine needing only a 53 percent and a 63 percent or so on a written test to become a law enforcement officer there! I bet these negros command of the English language is around the 4th or 5th grade level. Outrageous!!!

Next thing BO and House Negro Holder will do is to dumb down Aviator entrance standards in the Armed forces so that more negros can become pilots. Yeah, we need an airplane flown by a negro high on "purple drank" to fly it into a building. God, did America make a mistake by electing this fraud.

Kaptain

Master
I did read the union plans to fight it. Everything is being dumbed down for minorities in nearly every aspect of America to the detriment of the white majority - soon to be minority.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Kaptain said:
I did read the union plans to fight it. Everything is being dumbed down for minorities in nearly every aspect of America to the detriment of the white majority - soon to be minority.

Spot on sir.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Please one journolist, ask BO's mouthpiece, Holder or BO himself, why is the DOJ forcing this police department to accept D and Fs to become peace officers, just one. I think hell will freeze over first. Man, our country is on bee line to a banana republic.

Tom Iron

Mentor
It's interesting that when such things are done, the judge who makes the ruling walks away and never looks back. He/she never sees what they've wrought. For example, these sub-par people who're taken on these police depts. and fire crews always prove the point of the test, which is below a certain grade is unacceptable.

I've always thought, to do away with this stupidity, a judge should order the airlines to immediately diversify their pilots (13%), regardless of qualifications. Also, the flight mechanics crews, immediately. That would end this type of judicial behavior pdq, because the effects of their actions would be immediate and no one would be able to deny them.

Tom Iron...

JReb1

Mentor
Tom Iron said:
It's interesting that when such things are done, the judge who makes the ruling walks away and never looks back. He/she never sees what they've wrought. For example, these sub-par people who're taken on these police depts. and fire crews always prove the point of the test, which is below a certain grade is unacceptable.

I've always thought, to do away with this stupidity, a judge should order the airlines to immediately diversify their pilots (13%), regardless of qualifications. Also, the flight mechanics crews, immediately. That would end this type of judicial behavior pdq, because the effects of their actions would be immediate and no one would be able to deny them.

Tom Iron...

No doubt! The airlines would have a similar success story as the black farmers who replaced the White ones in Rhodesia did...

Kaptain

Master
Bill O'Reilly just did a piece on it. Apparently the local NAACP leader was against this lowering of standards. The National wing of the NAACP quickly chimed in and supported Eric Holder.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Say what you will about O'Reilly, but I don't think any other major news program on the air would take on this story. I just saw the replay.

Again, will any professional journolist question BO or black pather Holder about the severe dumbing down on Dayton Police entrance tests? I suspect 0.

If this new standard stands, guess what the Dayton Police Department and Haiti have in common?.................A Sh***y Future for all involved directly and indirectly.