Save the world

Bart

Hall of Famer
Save the world from global warming.Too many people on the planet.Limit family size.Look at the photo they chose to run with the story.

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1038535/How-save-wor ld--dont-children.html[/url]

How to save the world - don't have more than two children

By David Derbyshire
Last updated at 9:27 AM on 25th July

British couples should have no more than two children to save the world from global warming, according to a green think tank.

Campaigners from the Optimum Population Trust said limiting family size was the 'simplest and biggest' contribution people could make to saving the planet.

While Britain need not follow the example of China and ban large families, having more than two children should be frowned upon in the same way as using a patio heater or driving a gas guzzling car.

(snip)

article-1038535-0211465300000578-523_468x421.jpg

G

Ha, 2 kids would be a step up for the average White woman in Britain. The average British woman has only 1.7 kids.

The picture needs to be a Paki family. Paki immigrants in Britain average 5 children per woman!

I guess telling a minority group to breed more responsibly would be condemned as racist...

Poacher

Mentor
Global warming is Marxism gone green, the last line of attack for the left, the endgame. After this they have have no more bullets to shoot. So they are pushing it hard.

I do not belive in GW. I care for the environment as much as the next person but I don't make a fetish out of it the way these people do.

We should conserve energy and look for alternative sources but not at the point of a gun. I'm sick of all of the fear mongering.

G

The left is comprised of cults rigidly segregated from one another. How do you suppose the kids in the global warming cult approach someone from the non-white cult er I mean community and tell them not to have children? Well they don't and hence they are just like useful idiots kind of like feminists in this country that have been tossed overboard for the race vote. In time I would suspect the global warming kids will be tossed overboard as well.

The ultimate goal is the complete destruction of Whites. First the nuclear family was assaulted with feminism and the sodomite agenda. Then, the push for miscegenation, depicting the negro as "cool" and White men as nerdy losers. The latest ploy in this endless jewish piling on is saving the environment.

Besides, your kid could grow up to be HITLER!!!!!! Don't breed!!!!!

Elsewhere the dark hordes multiply like dividing cancer cells.Edited by: Run Stuffing LB

Deacon

Guru
The only way a White man would be encouraged to have more children is if they mated with a non-white.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
The ultimate goal is the complete destruction of Whites. First the nuclear family was assaulted with feminism and the sodomite agenda. Then, the push for miscegenation, depicting the negro as "cool" and White men as nerdy losers. The latest ploy in this endless jewish piling on is saving the environment.

Besides, your kid could grow up to be HITLER!!!!!! Don't breed!!!!!

Elsewhere the dark hordes multiply like dividing cancer cells.

Five star post!
smiley10.gif
smiley10.gif
smiley10.gif
smiley10.gif
smiley10.gif

Angelcynn

Guru
It's scarey to think about the ever changing demographics in England. I'm only 21 but I've noticed my city getting darker and darker. All immigrant groups have much higher birth rates than Anglo natives like myself, namely Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis and Somalians (becuase they know they can get a free house ahead of natives and get free benefits) but also ridiculous numbers of natives are leaving to settle in Australia, Canada, USA and even European countries like Greece and Spain. The future is bleak!

Thats funny i just read am article from scientists who say that the planet has not warmed in 7 years, and that global warming is not influenced by mankind and carbon emissions.

I have long though this is an agenda to get people to follow chinas "two children per family" rule. Since they couldn't enforce sucha draconic rule in america they will just push some feel good nonsense in the media and the people will do it for them.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
In regards to the birth rate, i hope i have a wife who is willing to do her half in giving birth to white sons\daughters!

Sean

Mentor
I've actually had someone in school as the rest of her classmates to make a pact with her to only have one child each, so that the world wouldn't be overpopulated. I responded by sayingf I wanted 12 kids like my great, great, great grandfather!
smiley32.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The whole Global Warming sham falls right in line with the eugenics agenda of population control & reduction. As I proud father of four kids, I'd urge all CF'ers to "go forth & multiply" (within the realm of marriage), and continue our great race!