Sarah Palin Resignation

Menelik

Mentor
Well it looks like Sarah has resigned to be able to get in the early running for 2012 republican presidential candidate. At least thats how its being interpreted from some quarters. What do you guys think?

does that mean she is gonna try to be the first female president of the North American Union?

Tom Iron

Mentor
I know there's not much chance this will be the case, but I hope she's seen the light and has decided to devote herself to her husband, down-syndrome baby, and daughters.

Tom Iron...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
A big WTF? moment in politics.

StarWars

Mentor
I know most of you guys don't see much of a difference between the Republican and Democratic Parties, but there are some. I'd rather have a Republican women over a Democratic man in most cases. I can guarentee she still acts like a woman in her marriage.

The Hock

Master
On a cultural level at least I can relate to Palin. She says a lot of things that sound good to me. I understand she didn't get along with McCain. That's a good point right there.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
A big WTF? moment in politics.

Yup. If anything this resignation hurts her chances in 2012. They will ask if she intends to resign in her last year of the presidency, too. She isn't committed, doesn't have what it takes to handle tough criticism, etc, etc.

StarWars said:
I know most of you guys don't see much of a difference between the Republican and Democratic Parties, but there are some. I'd rather have a Republican women over a Democratic man in most cases. I can guarentee she still acts like a woman in her marriage.

good point. but really Palin has more balls than Obama. Obama is a sissy piece of sh*t. Palin is pretty damn tough.

she should probably run third party in 2012. Obama carrying the usual states with a token Republican carrying a few states could give Palin a real shot to win several states in the West and in the South if she ran third party.

Menelik

Mentor
pistol pete said:
good point. but really Palin has more balls than Obama. Obama is a sissy piece of sh*t. Palin is pretty damn tough.

she should probably run third party in 2012. Obama carrying the usual states with a token Republican carrying a few states could give Palin a real shot to win several states in the West and in the South if she ran third party.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
Serious?