Ross Greenburg is being replaced at HBO

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It was widely reported today that Ross Greenburg, head of HBO Sports, is leaving the company.

This is good news. No doubt he will be replaced by another Jew (his predecessor was Jewish) but hopefully it will be someone with less prejudice against White boxers. There are varying degrees of dislike for White Gentiles among the Jews.

Greenburg's favoritism toward mediocre, unpopular boxers who are managed by his negro friend Al Haymon has cost HBO ratings and been a waste of a lot of money. Fighters like Andre Berto, Paul Williams have been receiving huge paydays for fighting often lower quality opponents on HBO. One of Greenburg's many mistakes was hiring Max Kellerman, a truly horrible commentator-analyst.

I've read that HBO may be hiring Dan Rafael as a matchmaker. Although like everybody Dan has his favorites, his biases have nothing to do with race. I'm sure he'll recommend that exciting white boxers like Gennady Golovkin appear on HBO.

JReb1

Mentor
I just hope the new boss will feature more fights from Europe since so many of the best fighters and fights have been taking place there in the last decade.

Westside

Hall of Famer
It appears that Greenburg's bosses got fed up with the network paying premium dollar to affeletic fighters who were duds or their performances sucked for the money. Greenburg's vision of Berto becoming the next prime Meldrick Taylor or Paul Williams becoming the next Tommy Hearns became nightmares over the last year with them getting beat badly. Time for someone else to beat the drum.

If true, that Dan Rafael will become the match maker, then we can expect less of priority on affeletic fighters over hyped and more Europeans and Latin fighters kicking ass.

Other news: The New Jersey State Atheletic Commission suspended those crooked judges until further notice who turned Paul Williams obvious loss a couple of weekends ago to a "victory". I step in the right direction I suppose.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
So HBO has announced it will be televising the Klitschko fights in the future. They are even going to have a HBO documentary on the Klitschkos! :thumbsup:

So there are some early indications white boxers will be treated fairly now that Ross Greenburg is gone.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Ross Greenburg has been replaced by Ken Hershman, who is also Jewish.

The CEO of HBO Sports before Greenburg, Seth Abraham was Jewish, and the CEO before Abraham was also Jewish. That's four in a row from an ethnic group that represents 2.4% of the US population.

Does someone have to be Jewish for that top job? Why never someone from the other 97.6% of the US population?

Of course you don't need to be Jewish to work at HBO, Manny Steward and Bob Papa are not Jewish. But for the top job at HBO Sports, is being Jewish a necessary qualification?

I think it's a fair question, do you think so?

white is right

Hall of Famer
It appears that Greenburg's bosses got fed up with the network paying premium dollar to affeletic fighters who were duds or their performances sucked for the money. Greenburg's vision of Berto becoming the next prime Meldrick Taylor or Paul Williams becoming the next Tommy Hearns became nightmares over the last year with them getting beat badly. Time for someone else to beat the drum.

If true, that Dan Rafael will become the match maker, then we can expect less of priority on affeletic fighters over hyped and more Europeans and Latin fighters kicking ass.

Other news: The New Jersey State Atheletic Commission suspended those crooked judges until further notice who turned Paul Williams obvious loss a couple of weekends ago to a "victory". I step in the right direction I suppose.
Who do we blame for this debacle that was on tonight? Hopkins vs Dawson was as boring a PPV main event as I have ever seen. Only the two wiggers from Boxing4reel would have enjoyed this junk....:thumbdown:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Ross Greenburg has been replaced by Ken Hershman, who is also Jewish.

The CEO of HBO Sports before Greenburg, Seth Abraham was Jewish, and the CEO before Abraham was also Jewish. That's four in a row from an ethnic group that represents 2.4% of the US population.

Does someone have to be Jewish for that top job? Why never someone from the other 97.6% of the US population?

Of course you don't need to be Jewish to work at HBO, Manny Steward and Bob Papa are not Jewish. But for the top job at HBO Sports, is being Jewish a necessary qualification?

I think it's a fair question, do you think so?

Not just HBO but almost the entire mass media...the banking system and its federal reserve bank...the behind the scenes puppetmasters and paymasters and speechwriters of almost all the politicians in both parties. Even 3 out of the 9 Supreme Court judges are Jewish, and probably four out of nine because Sotamayor is likely a secret Jew, and only one of them represents what is still the majority population, what they sneeringly refer to as "WASPS".

Jews make up only about 2 or 2 1/2 per cent of the US population.

ww