Romney's VP Pick = (Neo)Condi Rice?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Looks like (Globalist pawn) Mitt is playing the quasi-cult marx card by vetting (neo)CONdi Rice....

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashcm.htm

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/07/11/could_it_be_condi_for_vp

I don't think there is anything wrong with bringing her name up, she has probably been the most highly placed black politician in history (up until Barry), and seemed to serve her neo-con masters properly. It would be an interesting choice for him (I doubt she wants the job anyway) but he could win female, black, neo-con, and probably lesbian points, for the effort. So from a PR move it's a winner. She has already been through the media wringer and will avoid the pitfalls of a Palin type of selection.

However I don't expect the Romney campaign to do anything that could possibly be seen as even the slightest bit controversial. They are ducking anything that could move the excitement meter even the tiniest directions left or right. I think it's their strategy to try and bland their way into the White House. I believe they have a fear of the left wing media and it's ability to take the smallest mis-step and turn it into an issue against them so they are determined not to do or say anything that will cause even the smallest ripple of excitement. To me that signals that the blandest possible VP will be selected.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I believe the Romney Campaign will gradually escalate their attacks on Obummer. Slowly but surely till it hits a crescendo towards election day. I have to believe this will be the tactic. Remember how they bombed Newt Gringrich back into the stone age in Florida with all the negative ads to all but sink Gringrich's presidential aspirations.

Romney I hope will not play the pathetic McCain mistakes. All is fair in love, war and politics.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
if anyone could be a worse VP candidate than Marco Rubio for the also-awful Romney, it could only be Congoleeza Rice. to borrow a well thought out comment from over at Occidental Dissent:

(1) She is pro-abortion. Can’t wait to see how that would go over with the Republican base.

(2) She was an affirmative action disaster under Bush.

“Let’s briefly review Noonan’s argument for Rice to appreciate just how wrong it is. Rice is a figure of “obvious and nameable accomplishmentâ€? Which accomplishment would that be? Completely failing to do a competent job as National Security Adviser? Presiding over the worst period of U.S.-Russian relations since the Cold War? Facilitating Hamas’ takeover of Gaza? Advising Bush as he embarked on one of the greatest debacles of post-WWII U.S. foreign policy? Helping to shape one of the most disastrous foreign policy records of modern times? Take your pick. No one can take any of that away from her. Her accomplishment is obvious. Noonan says that Rice wouldn’t be “learning on the job.†Certainly not. She didn’t seem to learn anything while she was in her previous administration positions, so why start now? Choosing her as the VP nominee would have a “certain boldness.†Then again, driving off of a cliff demonstrates a “certain boldness.â€

the foolishness and cognitive dissonance going on in the mind of the modern amerikan White person is nigh-limitless when it comes to the love affair with the magical negro ... Herman Cain was just a couple of mistreated White women away from being the presumptive nominee for the Republicons. even the co-opted Tea Partiers seem to think that "colonel" Allen West would make a great choice. *head meets desk*

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good post, JC! Nice to see you posting again, by the way. :icon_tongue: The whole field of candied-dates is worse than deplorable.

foobar75

Master
Rice is indeed a poster-child for affirmative action. She was not qualified to serve as National Security Advisor or Secretary of State, she is not very intelligent, she's not fluent in Russian as has been described (you can do a quick search on what a joke that lie is), and of course, she's not a conservative. Her accomplishments have been greatly exaggerated, and in this demented country, that's par for the course where blacks, hispanics, women, and other minorities are build up to be some sort otherworldly ubermenchen.

It's pitiful to see that so-called "white conservatives" believe she would make a great VP candidate. These brainwashed fools are just as much part of the problem as the leftist vermin, who together are destroying this country from within.

Romney would be well advised to pick a White man as his VP candidate, and stop this insanity to trying to find the best possible AA candidate, thereby throwing the election to Obama the same way McCain did in 2008.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Romney would be well advised to pick a White man as his VP candidate, and stop this insanity to trying to find the best possible AA candidate, thereby throwing the election to Obama the same way McCain did in 2008.

I think the whole idea is for Romney to try and throw the election. Probably polling is showing him way ahead and the PTB want to have a good horse race for the sheeple to stay interested in....so have Romney cool down whatever negligent enthusiasm there is for him by having him nominate a black woman as running mate. It looks good to the multi-cult media and drives guys like us away. What's not to like from their perspective??

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen, Here's my VP candidate, just dreaming (of course, it'll never happen). Jim Webb, D. Senator from Va. An ex-Marine combat vet and former Sec. of the Navy. Makes real good sense. A "Democrat" (He's much more an American than a Democrat) and a White Southerner. A real good choice I think.

Tom Iron...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Despite all the hoopla around Rice, for instance all the "frontrunner" talk, you have to believe they will pick a Southerner of some type. Except for the Obama ticket there probably has not been a presidential ticket without a Southerner on it since Eisenhower. Romney is in dire need of "balance" for his liberal slant and adding Rice would so unbalance the ticket as to tip it over. Unless, of course the idea is to lose.

Matra2

Master
The neocons do not like Condi. They think she is anti-Israel (translation: not a 100% sycophant of the Lobby). This probably stems from the time she compared the Palestinian plight to the US civil rights movement. Therefore I don't think she'll be the VP choice.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Well Romney lost my vote, he single-handedly gone out of his way, to capture the jew vote by showing his support for Israel. Israel is the country that brought America down, and it continues to be the biggest treat to our wealth freedom. I refuse to vote for either Obama or Romney.