Romneybama-Ryanbama - Hard to believe they could come up with anything that makes Obama look good by

werewolf

Hall of Famer
But they did it! Blatantly elbowing out of their sham election the most popular grass root candidate in many years, Ron Paul, in the process.

Sheldon Adelson's Romney-Ryan hustlers look like Greg Marmalard and Randy Pepperidge's Omega House fraternity in "Animal House". No negro is going to vote for them no matter how many black and high yeller ho's Ryan's messed with.

U.S. politicians are the lowest form of animal life on the planet.

ww

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
True, it is a pathetic ticket, but what do you expect from the elites? Of course, it doesn't matter if they get 1 black vote, blacks didn't elect Obama, whites did. I do find it interesting that the Obama campaign and surrogates are going out of their way to paint the Romney ticket as being only for straight, paternal white males. Based on their rhetoric, it's a CF ticket! :wacko:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
True, it is a pathetic ticket, but what do you expect from the elites? Of course, it doesn't matter if they get 1 black vote, blacks didn't elect Obama, whites did. I do find it interesting that the Obama campaign and surrogates are going out of their way to paint the Romney ticket as being only for straight, paternal white males. Based on their rhetoric, it's a CF ticket! :wacko:

Yes but that too is to appeal to those whites out there that don't like straight white males. The obama campaign couldn't care less about black people. THey need whites, millions of whites to vote for them. Especially women.

I was just talking to a young white women with a toddler who's husband is a cop, they live in a rural area and she said Romney was "creepy" and she wasn't sure who she was going to vote for. Romney essentially looks and acts like her father (another cop by the way) and yet she thinks he's creepy and that the halfrican in the White house is her preferred candidate. If that doesn't tell you how good the brainwashing is then nothing else can. Young, conservative, law and order, mother, and the paternal White guy is the creepy one. Only in amerikkkkkkka.