Rodney King found drowned!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Anyone else find it a little ironic that the poster boy for poor inner city blacks dies in a pool in the suburbs? Although, I guess that's what happens when you get millions of dollars in a settlement.

I can still remember seeing and hearing the negroes in the urban forest brightly feathered chanting "who da king? rot-knee king!" over and over.

I wonder if there will be tribute riots for him in the LA area over the next few weeks?

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well there is all the evidence we need that black people can't swim. I'm willing to bet he was drunk or high when this happened. The guy was a heavy drug addict and drinker his whole life. Didn't poor ole' Rodney King blow through all that money has was awarded?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well there is all the evidence we need that black people can't swim. I'm willing to bet he was drunk or high when this happened. The guy was a heavy drug addict and drinker his whole life. Didn't poor ole' Rodney King blow through all that money has was awarded?
Yes he admitted the money went through his hands like water. He claimed he was clean and sober now. He actually admitted he broke the law by being drunk and heavily speeding. It's almost like he is admitting he ruined 4 officers careers....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWhYmb1sANM

Tom Iron

Mentor
Just another story of a sad man who lived a useless life and died like a jerk in a swimming pool. His end is very indicative of his people. He never accomplished anything in life, unless you count getting a beating an accomplishment. I don't even know, did he ever hold a job? I can't imagine an employer having a guy like that around his store or business. Just another useless person who ran out his time doing nothing.

Tom Iron...

Westside

Hall of Famer
King had recently "published" a book. LOL! Regarding the the 92 riots. Some paper weight/fire starter called the "The riot within" I believe, but who cares. Anyways, over a month ago he was peddling his "version of the incident" and things in general...yawnx1000. No doubt the ghost writer did most of the writing and "critical thinking" on the "work". Maybe I should not be trampling on a man who drowned in his own pool...but WTF, I don't care. LOL

Yeah, for those who would rub their brain, wondering if this crooked bloke was broke. I am sure he got at least a 200K advance on a book that is going nowhere fast. Geez, how many bones was this loser tossed? Too many in my book. Good riddence. I only wish Jesse Jackson and Al "not so sharp" Sharpton would join him mas pronto.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
The Jewish media is glorifying him , and mentioning his name along with other luminaries like Treyvon "No Limit Niga" Martin (see Yahoo "news"). How long before they start naming streets in questionable neighborhoods after those two - Reverend Doctor Rodney King Blvd....Reverend Doctor Treyvon Martin Freeway....

Last edited:

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I don't wish a drowning death on anyone but this guy was a career criminal.

Rotney had spent the weekend drinking and getting high according to the girl he was living with. As I recall, he was 6'6, 260 lbs or something like that. He was high when he attacked the 3 white cops and 1 Hispanic cop - all average sized. He earned and deserved that beating but it apparently taught him nothing.

I had more sympathy for Reginald Denny who was beaten and almost killed because of his skin color. But then Denny turned out to be a white Uncle Tom, who had nary a word of criticism for his black attackers but excoriated whites sending him money for their "racism."

Looks like neither man learned from their beating ...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Where was Stacey Koon when this happened???

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I think the government should build swimming pools at every section 8 housing apartment / project / housing development. Shouldn't blacks be entitled to this? :angel:

In rememerance of the late Rodney King, there will be a minute of silence followed by three days of rioting. I hope you enjoy hell.

They probably beat him a little to much but he mostly deserved it. Wait until Zimmerman is found innocent. How many people are going to die in the multi-city rioting?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
After the verdict and the subsequent riot started in L.A. I was driving on the New Jersey Turnpike en route to a political meeting. The highway was endless gridlock, filled with fearful New Yorkers and suburban New Yorkers fleeing to rural south Jersey and other locations to get away from what they thought would be riots in NYC.

The Rodney King beating (deserved considering he was driving 100 miles an hour through neighborhoods high as a kite and couldn't be subdued) and the subsequent persecution of the White officers involved was a huge national story for quite a while.

I'm not trying to change the subject here but as I am reading quotes from yahoo on King's death someone brought up Rosa Parks. I thought I made up one of my best jokes ever when she died a few years back when I asked people " Did they put Rosa Park's coffin in the front of the hearse as opposed to the back during the funeral "? lol

GWTJ

Mentor
The extended beating Rodney got helped usher in the taser, which cops are abusing worse than they ever abused the nightstick. At least cops wouldn't take their nightstick to a six year old or 80 year old back in the day.

I recall a Chronicles piece the late Samuel Francis wrote during the O.J. Simpson trial. He wrote that during O.J.'s Bronco chase, Francis was hoping Simpson and Cowlings would run head on into Rodney King.

Tom Iron

Mentor
The more I think about this, the more saddened I become. I'm always sad when any person lives such a useless life. Think about it. The high point of Rodney King's life was getting drunk, speeding while driving, and getting a beating. There it is. nothing he did before or after lived up to that. Just a completely useless existance. And he's just about the norm with his race of people.

Tom Iron...

The Hock

Master
King never struck me as a real thug or criminal type. Just an arch-screwup. In the end he couldn't even get going for a simple swim right.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I certainly didn't wish death on the man, but he was a living example of "TNB". As for that beating he received...IMO, he fully earned it. Had I ever lead the police on a drunken car chase, I'd fully expect to be the recipient of some hot lead.

foreverfree

Mentor
You mean King drowned? His injuries from his beating didn't catch up to him?

Good DWTS reference, Deus Vult, btw.

John