Rivals Georgia top 50 is so egregious

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
and pathetic in it's Caste speak. The "orgy" makes me feel unclean.

[url]http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=186 1[/url]

Something else of importance. Georgia might just have the best White stock in the deep South. Of the 4 O-linemen in the top 50, all were black. I have to call BS here. One was praised for simply benching over 400 pounds for a 1-rep max. Of the 3 QB's, 2 were black and the only White one was ranked 49th in the Rivals.com Georgia top 50.

I look at the (Rivals) Southern state-by-state player rankings to see the "few" White players that they have listed, and I've noticed very few White QB's on these lists. Are we supposed to believe that only California, Texas and Florida produce White QB's? They stack the list with DB's and RB's, 16 of them (i.e. BLACKS)!

I know that there are other Whites in Georgia being recruited, but to only have 4 out of 50 on the Georgia list is the epitome of Caste Football. Many of us have come to realize that the White OT and the White QB are under serious attack.

The fat losers at Rivals can go to hell -- after they catch "something" from the orgy, of course...
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Deadlift

white tornado

Mentor
Recruting web sites are a joke. The guys who started them are not football people just some dorky white guys who wanted to do something with football. They may not know football but they are smart, they have tons of white dorky college footbal nuts paying them money to find insider information on the latest black prospect. Quite a few players I played with were on such web sites. I don't how they selected them and not some other player to because there scouts never came to our practises and im not sure they came to any of my teams games either.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Also, they want folks to conjure up the image of blacks when they think of football players.

This is how the Caste System fuels and perpetuates itself.