Riggins on Tom Brady

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I heard John Riggins on the Cowturd ESPN radio program this morning. Cowturd said that Brady wins this weekend's game, he is in the same category as Montana, Unitas, Elway...

Didn't take Riggins long to say that football is a team game. Put Brady on another team, he's not as successful or as a good quarterback as he is on the Patriots. Without Vinatieri, Brady doesn't win but maybe one of those three Super Bowls. They talk about a lack of good receivers on the Patriots, but all he sees is guys getting separation, guys getting open. Riggins gave the credit for the Patriots winning streak to Belicheck and Polian.

wtf is wrong with him?

Very disappointing.

For his part, Cowturd seemed to stick up for Brady and Peyton Manning after Riggins was off the air.

backrow

Hall of Famer
it's really both. Brady should defnitely get his share of a credit.

Bart

Hall of Famer
We have written many posts praising John Riggins as a football player, but I doubt he would be as gracious towards us. Let's face it, if Tom Brady was -BLACK- as the ace of spades,all of the media would be on their hands and knees, bowing andshouting hossana's to the KIng of quarterbacks.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
We have written many posts praising John Riggins as a football player, but I doubt he would be as gracious towards us. Let's face it, if Tom Brady was -BLACK- as the ace of spades, all of the media would be on their hands and knees, bowing and shouting hossana's to the KIng of quarterbacks.
I know Riggins is sober now but how many pie sticks a day does he smoke? He may smoke more than Rickey Williams....
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We root for white athletes and want to see them get a fair shake, but to expect anything in return from them is to be disappointed. Many if not most are unaware of the Caste System or would deny its existence. Of the rest, who's going to rock the boat knowing it's professional suicide in the "Land of the Free."

It's going to take the determination and awareness of a lot of young white athletes, their parents and friends, and folks like the ones who post here, before these things are forced into the open for discussion.

Bart

Hall of Famer
I heard Phil Simms apologize for the stupid plays made by the Charger affletes.He just could not criticise them for anything that happened during or after that game. The loss was all Schottenheimer's fault. The incident after the game was the Patriots fault. He wouldn't admit the Chargers played like dummies or that Merriman's antics had anything to do with the mock dance routines done by the Pats. The super affletic Chargers and Ravens went down in flames. they were beaten by the likes of Brady and Manning. The media dolts are fuming.

Getting back to what Riggins said about Brady's supporting cast. Did he ever have the luxury of having hall of fame caliber receivers orrunning backs? In speaking of recent great dynasties, I hear the names of Aikman, Montana, Young and Warner. But they all had very good players and hall of famers surrounding them. Brady has had nobody equivalent to the likes of Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, Dwight Clark, Brent Jones, Michael Irvin, Alvan Harper, Moose Johnson, Jay Novacek, Emmit Smith, Terry Holt, Isaac Bruce, Marshall Faulk and so on and so forth. Tom is the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL.

voice

Guru
I heard a great quote on Cultural Marxism yesterday on another site that relates quite nicely to this thread.

I think most racially conscious whites now have come to realise that anti-white hatred is what motivates the cultural marxist crowd.

"Destroy whites, destroy the capitalist system and democracy"

"Destroy whites, end supremacist view of white women viewed as ideal beauty"

"Destroy whites, end Christians view as somehow superior than Judaism or Islam"

"Destroy whites, get rid of the greedy, uptight oppressive nature of white people"

You get the picture, destroy whites and whiteness and everyone is a big, happy Kum-bah-yah family again.

Anyway, the statement was made the Cultural Marxism is so deeply embedded in people of european descent, that it is beyond economic and cultural but actually a neurotic psychological condition whites have!

The below anecdote ends the thought nicely:

To act in your own interest, is freedom

To be unable to act in your own interest, is oppression

To act in other peoples interest, is SLAVERY

Whether they like it or not, most of the Caste Supporters are just that, slaves.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Without Vinatieri, Brady doesn't win but maybe one of those three Super Bowls.

Vinatieri is very good, without him the Colts may not have beaten the Ravens. All the points came from his field goals. Field goal kicking is part of the game.If not for the kick made by the Pat's new kicker, they may have lost. If the Chargers kicker nailed his, who knows what would have happened? Last weekend Karney's kicks propelled the Saints past Philadelphia and Gould's kick won the game for Chicago over Seattle.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Coming into at or near the very end ofa gameand having to kick a field goal witha win or a losson the line is one of the most pressure-filled, difficult assignments in sports. If NFL kickers were 99 percent black instead of 99 percent white, they would get far more recognition and respect thanthey do now.

Don Wassall said:
If NFL kickers were 99 percent black instead of 99 percent white, they would get far more recognition and respect than they do now.  <!-- Message ''"" -->

lol...I'd like to see how well the "bruthas" hold up under pressure, when the game-clock reads :00, and the game is on the line.
smiley36.gif

PitBull

Guru
You would not believe the field goal dancing and celebrations if the kickers
were black instead of white! Jesus, just think of all the celebrating if there
were a punt or a kickoff that went out of the back of the end zone! Just
thank God you don't have to endure that during the average college or NFL
game.

Kicking is an underrated part of the game.

Bart

Hall of Famer
PitBull said:
You would not believe the field goal dancing and celebrations if the kickers
were black instead of white! Jesus, just think of all the celebrating if there
were a punt or a kickoff that went out of the back of the end zone!

I never thought of that.
smiley36.gif

Freedom

Mentor
Brady has gone from getting no respect to being a football god. Brady has made some poor throws this year every game, and the announcers always just talk about how great he is.

Brady is a great quarterback and football player, but when he messes up now, the announcers never comment.

The Patriots have really casted David Thomas and Heath Evans. At least Corey Dillon and Maroney seem to like Evans when he blocks for them. Thomas has to play behind stone hands Ben Watson and rarely gets to play.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Freedom said:
Brady has gone from getting no respect to being a football god. Brady has made some poor throws this year every game, and the announcers always just talk about how great he is.

Brady is a great quarterback and football player, but when he messes up now, the announcers never comment.

We must be listening to different shows.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Freedom said:
Brady has made some poor throws this year every game, and the announcers always just talk about how great he is.

He made some poor throws every game?Is there a QB who doesn't make some bad throws every game? Last week the announcers pointed out his mistakes and bad throws. In fact every article I read about the game mentioned how he was misfiring. The radio hosts and the columnists didn't shy away from detailing his miscues and even we on the game thread discussed how bad he looked. I said I've never seen him so out of sync! No,he gets ripped when he messes up. But even still, he got it all together , came back and made some great plays and won the game. That is what the great ones do.

I should add that it is amazing Brady did as well as he did this year with the revamping of the receiving crew. Edited by: Bart

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
John Riggins said:
Without Vinatieri, Brady doesn't win but maybe one of those three Super Bowls.

White Shogun says, "Without Brady, Vinatieri doesn't win but maybe one of those three Super Bowls."

If the Patriots even make it to the Super Bowl, that is.

Nobody gives kickers more credit than I do, I just thought it disingenuous that kickers are often disrespected as somehow less than 'real' football players, but then used in this case to try and steal some of the credit from a quarterback who is now 12-1 in the postseason, with three Super Bowl rings.

I personally am glad to see Vinatieri get some credit for his performances in the playoffs. I just don't think that the fact that he played well in those games should in any way lessen Brady's performance in the postseason.

We all know if Mike Vick or Donovan McNabb was 12-1 in the postseason, they'd be described as the Greatest Player That Ever Lived. They'd be considered the greatest sports figure in all of professional sports.

If you think Brady has never been criticized for his perfomance, did you read the first post in this thread? Review the Pats-Chargers thread. There are a few comments posted there as well about the criticism Brady received in that game. Edited by: White Shogun

I think its as much positional envy as anything else. It is a team game, and Brady and Viniatieri and the linemen and the defense and everyone put te team into a postion to win. But the QB is usually the one that wins all the accolades, etc.

Riggo's alright in person, except for expecting special treatment because he's Riggo...

Kaptain

Master
I didn't see anything wrong with what Riggins said. As long as he is willing to say the same thing when a black QB gets all the credit.

He basically just said that it's a team game. Anybody think Brady could have won superbowls on a team like the Cleveland Browns? Me neither. The team game concept plays well into the white player mentality anyway. A smart team that practices and prepares all on the same page beats a team of affletes any day. He also praised Vinateri's role. That's all I take from Riggos comments.

Unfortunetly, the media is quick to glorify modern day athletes beyond belief. Usually black affletes, but sometimes even white ones. Brady is about as good as they get, but he does get plenty of attention. Personally, I have a very short list of athletes (even white ones) that I idolize. Remember a lot of these athletes become head coaches/announcers and a play their caste role to the tee.

jcolec02

Mentor
Kaptain Poop said:
I didn't see anything wrong with what Riggins said. As long as he is willing to say the same thing when a black QB gets all the credit.

He basically just said that it's a team game. Anybody think Brady could have won superbowls on a team like the Cleveland Browns? Me neither. The team game concept plays well into the white player mentality anyway. A smart team that practices and prepares all on the same page beats a team of affletes any day. He also praised Vinateri's role. That's all I take from Riggos comments.

Not unless Bilichick was the coach
Unfortunetly, the media is quick to glorify modern day athletes beyond belief. Usually black affletes, but sometimes even white ones. Brady is about as good as they get, but he does get plenty of attention. Personally, I have a very short list of athletes (even white ones) that I idolize. Remember a lot of these athletes become head coaches/announcers and a play their caste role to the tee.

Freedom

Mentor
Brady made a name for himself after doing the opposite of what Bledsoe did. Rather than just throwing the bomb every play, Brady used screen passes and square outs and quick slants while being very accurate on a line. This allowed him to spread the field and find the open man so effectively that the Patriots haven't really had a number one receiver a lot of seasons.

This is interesting because Charlie Weiss deserves a lot of the credit for Brady. He changed Pete Carroll's old offense which was awful. Now, Carroll wins in college, but Weiss' offense wasn't as good against USC.

The announcers have gone from ignoring Brady to rarely criticizing him. I don't think I've heard GREG GUMBLE and ARMEN KETAYEN(spelling) badmouth him all year.

One thing I noticed was that when David Thomas started, he made some tremendous catches, but the announcers gave all the credit to Brady.Edited by: Freedom