Ricky Pearsall

Warhawk_46

Master
I figured he deserves his own thread so we can follow his career wherever it may go.

A lot of adversity from the onset (injury during camp then shot in the chest by a ‘youth’ during a robbery attempt in middle of the day San Fransisco.

While it seems his black teammates like him, it really bothers me when white men are called white boy… it is derogatory - a way of making them lesser than blacks - pisses me off.

Attachments

• IMG_9161.png
    IMG_9161.png
    738.3 KB · Views: 9

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree with you Warhawk_46 about the term white boy. I've thought about it since I was a teenager. They will even call 30 to 40 year
old white men by the term white boy. You will never hear anyone call a black man a black boy. It was all done by design just like the
cultural marxism we are seeing in white countries around the world.

Back to Ricky Pearsall. He showed his skill in Arizona and Florida in college. It's time for him to shine at the NFL level. I believe he wil
be brought very slowly into parts of the offense. Next year will be when he gets alot more opportunities in my opinion. The kid is
ready without a doubt in my mind. I hope he can have a good career and continue to shut up the haters & skeptics!

backrow

Hall of Famer
I'm really hopeful for him although he will struggle for targets on this offense - Ayiuk, Kittle, Samuel, CMC, Juice, Jennings...