Respond to this article

JD074

Master
Found this little "gem" in my email inbox today. Normally I like this website's newsletters, but this author really went off an anti-white tangent.

Scroll down to the section, "Stupid White People" (of course, inspired by the Michael Moore book.)

http://www.goanimal.com/newsletters/2005/white_man/white_man .html

The email address is webinquiry@goanimal.com if you want to send them a quick critique. (Be polite, of course.) Here's what I wrote- and note the liberal twist:

The article, "White Man's Salvation," was stupid, crude, tasteless, and unfunny. It stereotyped both white and black people. Haven't stereotypes lead to enough problems in our country? You're just fanning the flames of bigotry and ignorance. And why not write an article that insults and humiliates black people? Oh, you would find that offensive, wouldn't you? That's a double standard.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

JD074

Master
Here's his response:

Sorry you didn't appreciate it. As a white person, I have a free pass to insult my own group. Comedians have been doing this forever. And besides, I'm a lousy dancer, so I can make fun of that too. I'll just go ahead and take you off the mailing list so you won't have to read this kind of material in the future.
Cheers,
Frank Forencich

And my response:

Everybody has a free pass to insult us! That's the double standard. You never would have wrote an article about "stupid black people," "inept black people," "black people can't think," etc. You're just another self-loathing, wussified white male who panders to minorities. It's pathetic. Have some self-respect for crying out loud!

White_Savage

Mentor
JD:
There is some truth in this article, thoug it doesn't cleave along this pathetic worm's anti-white lines-lack of participation in physical activity, especially physical activity that builds strenth, flexibility, grace and balance, like dance, IS chronic in civilized country. However, the civilized ******* is apparently suffering worse from this inactivity, since they are obese in numbers far exceeding that of Whites. Not surprising, considering it does take iniative and self-discipline to exercise and eat sensibly in a society that is sedentary and over-flowing with rich food.

JD074

Master
Yeah, he is a pathetic worm, he could've written a tasteful article about sedentary peoples' need for dance without being so anti-white. I doubt a fat 200 pound black chick is going to be a great dancer. And we here know that there are great white dancers of all kinds- ballet, ballroom, hip hop, whatever. There was so much negativity, even anger, reflected in the words he chose ("inept white people," "stupid white people".) That kind of anger definitely reveals something deeply embedded in his mind, politics, world view, etc. Don't mean to psycho-analyze, but that's the truth. He has the same problem that so many white people have today, and is the reason why this site exists.
Edited by: JD074

Deacon

Guru
It may be true that white men can't jump...
Pathetic.

I've seen documentary's on these so-called advanced African dances, and it looks like they are having seizures!

Edited by: Deacon

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I've seen documentary's on these so-called advanced African dances, and it looks like they are having seizures!

I've always wanted to know who decided that this particular kind of dancing is a good thing and representative of what "dancing" is supposed to be in the first place.

Bart

Hall of Famer
During his stint on the Dan Patrick show yesterday, Keith Olbermann said the camera focused on Jeremy Shockey along the sidelines and he made sometypeof celebratory gesture at the camera. Keith was bothered by the display and said he wanted to reach through theTV and - choke - Shockey. I find it interesting that virtually every black who makes a tackle, tips a pass, sacks a QB or scores a touchdown, makes some kind of gesture, display or performs a goofy dance, but Keith doesn't seem bothererd by their antics. Somehow though,when Jeremyvents a little emotion,it angers Olbermann so much, that he confesses on a national radio show of wanting to -choke - him!!Edited by: Bart

Alpha Male

Mentor
That's because it is politically correct to choke Shockey.

"Remember if you want to hurt kill someone, you better make sure they are your same race"

South Park (parody of Hate Crime episode)Edited by: Alpha Male