Reid Says ObamaCare Opponents = Pro-Slavery

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

guest301

Hall of Famer
This guy is worse than Joe Biden. He's already down double digits in the Nevada polls for his reelection next year and he keeps going along his merry arrogant way trying to shove a goverment takeover of healthcare right down our throats.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think the Obamacare proposal is the pro-slavery one. The government in charge of every decision effecting our health? I'd rather be picking cotton on a plantation.

guest301

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I think the Obamacare proposal is the pro-slavery one. The government in charge of every decision effecting our health? I'd rather be picking cotton on a plantation.

smiley123.gif
How does that old negro spiritual go, "we shall overcome". Caste Football is our underground railroad.

Michael

Mentor

Well said! In the 1860s' and into the 1870s' with the Southern Resistance groups like the Klan the Southern Whites fought for their freedom; whereas, Yankees fought to enslaved the Southern White and unbeknownst to them, the common Yankees and other poor Whites including themselves. The object of Obamacare is for the government to choose who lives and who dies. Basically, medical care will go to the politically correct first (minority, perverts and the rich) and if there is anything left, which there won't be before long, to the White who pay for the whole system.

By the way, a lot of the cotton was picked by Whites free or otherwise.