Redskins vs. Cowboys

G

Looks like an easy win for Washington. I don't see T.O. being a factor at all. Then again I could be wrong.
smiley19.gif

G

Of Course T.O. is going to be a factor. The Redskins need to set the tempo of the game and maybe jam him or something. Just be real physical. Also, with Clinton Portis being out, The Redskins are going to have to rely on Mark Brunell. But I think Mark Burnell is getting warmed up from last week and will have a good game. It will be close but the Redskins will pull through.

backrow

Hall of Famer
hopefully Cooley will do better than last week... Jason Witten could also be huge in this game

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Cowboys are going to smoke the 'Skins, just like the way you guys are smoking that stuff that make you think the 'Skins are gonna win.
smiley17.gif
smiley2.gif

smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Menelik said:
Looks like an easy win for Washington. I don't see T.O. being a factor at all. Then again I could be wrong.
smiley19.gif

Now I see why you don't make sports posts.
smiley36.gif

G

White Shogun said:
Cowboys are going to smoke the 'Skins, just like the way you guys are smoking that stuff that make you think the 'Skins are gonna win.
smiley17.gif
smiley2.gif

smiley36.gif

I'm going to enjoy gloating about it when the Redskins win. I'm getting the chips and brew ready as I speak. Remember my prediction. I too have some clairvoyant skills.
smiley36.gif

G

Don Wassall said:
Menelik said:
smiley19.gif

smiley36.gif

Never claimed to be able to pick all of the winners. If I could I would be making my living as a bookie in Vegas. Nice jab though. When the Redskins win tonight your response will be interesting.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yay Anthony Fasano! I hope all the white players turn this game into a real throwback! That would be cool to see.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Menelik said:
smiley19.gif

smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif
smiley20.gif

C'mon, Menelik! Yes, it was a nice 'jab,' but that was a sweet joke!
smiley36.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Archuleta IS a throwback player... when he hits people, he HITS people... i love this guy (in a perfectly strict sense, my man-crush is, after all limited to Mike Alstott
smiley2.gif
)

G

I was fixin to find a hole to hide in until that Cartwright return. Brings back fond memories of when I played special teams. Of course we had leather helmets back then.
smiley36.gif

G

Don Wassall wrote:
Menelik wrote:

Don Wassall wrote:

RECEIVING
REC YDS AVG TD
T. Owens 3 19 6.3 0

Not much from TO so far
smiley36.gif

Edited by: Menelik

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Skins are really handling the Boys!
smiley36.gif
Not that I care who wins.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
T.O. has been a big factor; however T.O. also has three drops plus alligator arms on a pass that Michaels of course excused because he was "heavily covered."

backrow

Hall of Famer
yeah, unfortunately Jason Witten also dropped a couple of passes today, not characteristic of him...

btw Archuleta is a great tackler! he saved his team with couple of great last ditch tackles

why wouldn't Rams resign him? i mean he was always obviously good, injury less and played hard...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Cooley was a consensus top five TE coming into the season, but through 1 1/2 games so far he's been invisible.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Redskins passing game is non existent...

Brunell just tried lobbing a pass to Colley in the end zone, Williams had 2 days to intercept it
smiley5.gif

Archuleta just saved his team from a sure TD for 3rd time...

Witten is just as good of a blocker as he is a pass catcher!Edited by: backrow