RB -- Cody Matthewson

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Well hes 6'2 190 pounds with a lot more power. I would put him in the power back category, with jake as a more fineese back.

red dawn

I was at the state track meet and happened to be sitting in an area where his family was watching. I am a big high school sports fan so I did a lot of talking to his father and his family. His family is all class and his dad is a long time football coach at the high school. I asked a lot of questions as I was really impressed with this kid's speed. He is 200 pounds at the present and benching 350 pounds. Yeah, I know.....I did not believe it.....and would not if it was not his dad that was the source. He qualified for 4 track events this year and I guess he did the same last year as a sophomore. From what I saw in person and from what I saw on youtube when I googled him, somebody is going to get a good one here.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
He signed with Northwest Missouri State of Division 2.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I just did a quick followup to see what NW MO State did with him, considering that for a division 2 program they are one of the absolute worst caste-teams around. Sure enough he's now a 6'2" 205 POUND linebacker. He'll get to spend his years toiling on the bench at that position. I looked at some an old forum thread on an Iowa fansite and they were talking about him being one of the TOP 3 athletes in the entire state, yet he's not recruited by any D1 teams. They mused it was because he was from a "small high school program", but we know the truth.Edited by: FootballDad