Rap gets Florida man a rap

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
What a pathetic whigger...a disgrace to his parents & grandparents no doubt. Now that I have (three, 1 on the way) kids, I have no tolerance for unnecessary profanity & obnoxiousness in public. I took my daughter for lunch a few weeks ago, and two white-trash/low-rider/Tokyo Drift vermin were talking loudly about the details of a grisly murder & rape. While I'm not squeamish, I took issue with their volume & dialog in a public restaurant (especially being within earshot of my four year old daughter). I asked them to curtail their conversation or lower their voices. Luckily for them, they complied. I believe we should conduct ourselves with class in public (IMO). Raising cain in some bar or nightclub is one thing, but cursing in public is low class.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Where I'm from, profanity flows like a river from a lot of blacks. If you say anything to them or ask them to stop, even for a woman and child's sake, you better be ready for some sort of retaliation. Heck, you can't even get them to move out of the road sometimes. They will sit there and talk with someone on the side of the street in the middle of town. I had one tell me to "go around" and when I told him it was illegal to pass there and that it was illegal for them to be blocking the road, he got upset. The carthen moved, but he gave me an earfull, including racial epithets. By that time I was tired of it, so Itold him what kind of black he wasandshot him a "friendly" gesture as I laughed and drove away. It is hard to always take the high road when you live around people wholove totick you off. Thats the difference between a black and a you know what. Where I'm from, in the end, 98% of them are the latter of the two. I get depressed every time I go home for a while.