Racist seeks apology (How typical)

j41181

Master
Oh, how touching, a white man (ex-KKK supporter) from the 50's and 60's seeks public forgiveness, Only in America. A black racist member of the Black Panthers would never do such a thing.
smiley18.gif
smiley7.gif

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090404/ap_on_re_us/one_man_s_ap ology[/url] Edited by: j41181

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes another example of the media making the white man out to be evil. They talk about a beating that took play several decades ago but never about the 35000 white women and several thousand whites murdered every year by blacks.

The media would never put a story up about a black racist. Of course they want us to think that blacks can't be racist. Stories like this just make me sick to my stomach.

StarWars

Mentor
White people forgiving him is just their excuse to claim their is no anti-white racism, but this is not true. I bet they think they are open minded.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I saw this on Yahoo a few hours ago. At the same time, the other headlines included photos of a black woman's smiling face for an article to promote ways to look younger, and a black guy in medical scrubs for a story about job fields that are hiring.
smiley21.gif

One of the best things about CF and ANU is that I have so many bookmarks on my computer now for real news that I have little time to waste on sites like Yahoo.
smiley1.gif

The Hock

Master
From what I read, this guy was over the top with his attitude. He should apologize to white people for living his life as an immature idiot and giving the press ammunition against us.

Regardless of where you stand on certain issues you should still treat people with respect.Edited by: The Hock