RACISM!!!!!!! I Can't believe this!!!

Alpha Male

Mentor
As I was glancing over the August issue of Men's Fitness I stumbled upon a supplement advertisement for NO-Shotgun by the company VPX1.com.

Here is the most offensive section from the first paragraph:

"Are you the chosesn 1 in 10,000 that God blessed with a ton of fast twicth muscle? Probably not. Visualize a white male who trains intensely and eats right for a solid ten years and then a typical brother walks into the gym for the first time and is leaner and more muscualr haveing never touched a weight. White men can't jump for a reason -- they don't have enough fast twitch muscle!"

They can be reached at 800-954-7904 and 954-641-0570

VPX1.com

I called and left them a message telling them all the ways their offensive article was wrong. This sickens me!! I hope some of you call and or email them too.
Edited by: Alpha Male

white lightning

Hall of Famer
For every white that can't jump,there are many more who can jump out of the gym. Blacks are actually fatter at a higher rate than whites in this country.We are told all of this b.s. by the media.I will call and complain.Thanks for the info.Keep up the fight and don't let these idiots get you down.Take it easy.

Kaptain

Master
I also called. But I also got an email address of the one supposedly responsible for product advertisement.

Omar@vpxsports.com

I encourage everyone to email this guy and give him an education.

One final note: I found this interesting - I listened to the extension list numbers on the phone and nearly half of the names seemed hispanic. Maybe Omar can clear this up.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I appreciate the effort guys. I also plan on emailing Men's Fitness about the offensive advertisement.

This surprises you guys? What did you all expect from our own media publications in this country? Personally, I could care less about how high they jump or how athletic the brainwashed public thinks they are. Everyone on this site knows the political/racial score in this country, and thats all that matters.

What I find to be so entertaining about that ad, is the fact that they are advertising for a 'muscle-enhancing supplement'. And the last time I checked, I didn't see any brothas winning strongman comps or even competing at all for that matter.

If some sub-human wants to brag about how high "he be jumpin", fine with me, I hate basketball anyway, and I always have. But I won't have it when one of them tries to tell me that we need extra help (supplements) to match them in a weight-lifting comp. Ronnie Coleman is said to be the worlds strongest 'bodybuilder'. So what? But he couldn't hold Don Pope's or Magnus Samuelssons's jock in a strongman comp. I would like to see how long Ronnie would last in the 'stone circle' or the '5 steel-finger lift' events.

And I know this article focuses on "definition and muscularity" rather than strength. I only lift for power and raw strength, not looks, so all that extra crap doesn't mean a hill of sh*t to me.

cslewis1

Guru
Way to go Alpha Male! Forbes magazine used to have advertisements from a financial services company called Phoenix or the Phoenix or something like that. their ads were blatantly racist in that they'd say, "the color of money is changing" and they'd have an old picture of these stodgy old white men in black and white and then a colorful picture of all these happy "people of color", not a white man in site.

I emailed them my disgust with that ad.

I think we should all post when we see something like that soand email and call. and also to know what businesses we don't want to frequent.

Alpha Male

Mentor
I just wanted to thank all you guys for emailing/calling to get this trash removed. I haven't seen that advertisement in the Men's Fitness magazine since that issue.

Alpha Male said:
I just wanted to thank all you guys for emailing/calling to get this trash removed. I haven't seen that advertisement in the Men's Fitness magazine since that issue.

Yeah, I haven't read a "health" magazine since "Muscle and Fitness" printed articles on Jason Sehorn and Travis Jervey a few years back. These magazines contain a lot of ads with Ronnie Coleman, who is a black pro-bodybuilder and is as juiced up as can be.
The bodybuilding supplement companies push him into the White public's faces, about as much as the NFL pushes black skill-players into ours. Its the same media technique, just with a different sport. Supplements like NO Shotgun are garbage anyway. It provides a quick rush, like a quick high, and then when you cycle off of it you hit a wall. Stay away from that crap and just lift naturally.