Racial Spoil System

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "France: Muslims Use Halal Food to Spread Sharia"

This report deserves careful attention because it demonstrates how the imposition of Islamic rule can take many forms. In France, one battle line has formed up over food, which the French people take very seriously. In one example of resistance, Parisians have organized anti-sharia street parties with wine and sausage to show their hostility to the change that Muslim immigration has brought.

Modern American slaughterhouses stun animals immediately before slaughter to minimize their suffering. In contrast, during halal butchering, the creature's throat is slit while it is still conscious and an Islamic prayer is recited, so the practice is objectionable from an animal cruelty viewpoint, not to mention religious.

In addition, halal's hidden taxes supply a source of funds for terror activities.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2011/01/17/france-muslims-use-halal-food-to-spread-sharia/

Kaptain

Master
Of course the same report has no problem with Kosher food and the Kosher food tax. Seems the muslims are stealing a page from the Jews.

Michael

Mentor
Kaptain said:
Of course the same report has no problem with Kosher food and the Kosher food tax. Seems the muslims are stealing a page from the Jews.

Probably, the threat to the Jews' Kosher scam is the only reason the press reported it. This may, also, explain why slaughterhouses have been replacing Mestizos with Somali Muslims.

DWFan

Mentor
Michael said:
An article entitled "France: Muslims Use Halal Food to Spread Sharia"

Modern American slaughterhouses stun animals immediately before slaughter to minimize their suffering.
Does anyone know if this is true? I thought otherwise.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Michael said:
An article entitled "Black Apocalypse: 39% of Michigan blacks on food stamps."

How much do blacks in Michigan pay in taxes? How underrepresented are blacks among Michigan taxpayers? What is the "disparate benefit"Â￾ of black privilege in Michigan?

http://cofcc.org/2011/05/black-apocalypse-39-of-michigan-blacks-on-food-stamps/

Thanks for posting this Michael. I'm wondering what percentage of blacks are on food stamps in my state, New Jersey. I'd have to guess it's a pretty high percentage as well, though certainly less than 39 percent.

Michael

Mentor

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled " The Mainstream Media Mentions Anti-White Discrimination"

It should be noted that early Black leaders in the 1950s demanded equal opportunity for jobs. When they got their level playing field in the form of -for example- "color blind"Â￾ tests for firemen, suddenly it wasn't good enough because Blacks still couldn't make it. For forty years we've had racial quotas for jobs so that less qualified Blacks and Latinos could steal jobs from better qualified White people. Literally tens of millions of jobs and promotions have been stolen from White people in recent decades, and the discrimination against White people continues to this day.

What's developed at many US corporations is a "professional class"Â￾ welfare system in which minorities are hired (under pressure from the Feds) to do professional or highly skilled jobs, that they lack the skill or intelligence to do. Major corporations like Lockheed then subsidize a mostly useless ten to twenty percent of their corporation, cutting into their profits and occasionally introducing serious incompetence if any of the minorities accidentally get assigned to important projects.

http://www.whitecivilrights.com/?p=5531

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "What College Application Essays Are Really For"

Oh, come on, this is the oldest myth in the college affirmative action book: that quotas only "tip the balance"Â￾ when applicants "seem fairly indistinguishable."Â￾ The white-black SAT gap at Rice back during the 400-1600 scoring days was 271 points, according to The Bell Curve. That was the biggest gap found out of a couple of dozen college. Of course, as the Rice president irritatedly pointed out to me when I called Rice's distinction to his attention at an alumni fundraiser, Rice is the smallest school to play Div. I football, so the proportion of football players' SAT scores counted under the black total is larger at Rice than elsewhere. But, still "¦
One reason colleges can pull the wool over the public's eyes on this is that very few people think in systems terms about how this works. It's hard to think about the effect of more than one college doing this at a time. If Rice was the only college in the country to have a quota, then, sure, it could fill its quota with black applicants who are "fairly indistinguishable"Â￾ from the white norm.
But, funny thing is, Harvard also has a quota, so all those black applicants are going to Harvard instead of Rice. And the black students who are just below the Harvard-bound are going to Stanford and MIT on quotas instead of Rice. So, Rice takes the blacks who would be going to Texas A&M if nobody had a quota, and Texas A&M takes "¦
The whole system winds up pretty accurately reproducing at each college the one standard deviation gap seen in the whole population. But that's really hard for most people to grasp.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2011/06/14/what-college-application-essays-are-really-for/

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
More nonsense from this racist organization.

<div ="btrailv2">
<div ="orangearr">
orange_arrow.png
</div><div ="relatedv2">Northjersey.com : News</div>
</div>

<div style="margin-top:5px;border-top:1px #e1e1e1 solid;padding-top:6px;">
<div style=":left;">

</div>
<div style=":right;margin-right:-5px;">

</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>
</div>

</div>

<div ="storyline5">
<h1 ="mainline">NAACP leader: Pension, health benefit changes more harmful to black public workers</h1>
</div>
<div ="editDetailsv2">
Monday, June 20, 2011 Last updated: Monday June 20, 2011, 1:00 PM
</div>

<div ="storyauthorv2">BY MATT FRIEDMAN</div>
<div ="storyauthorv2" style="margin-top:0px;">STATE HOUSE BUREAU</div>
<div ="bylienv2">State House Bureau</div>

<div ="pagesv2" id="pagesv2shown" style="visibility: ;">
<a style="font-weight:normal;">Print</a> |
<a style="font-weight:normal;">E-mail</a>

</div>

<div id="story">

National
NAACP head Ben Jealous weighed in against the pension and health
benefit bill moving through the Legislature Monday, saying black New
Jerseyans would be disproportionately hurt by the changes.

"We see
this same pattern in many states and cities across the nation. Public
sector jobs are critical in communities of color and attacks on
bargaining rights and health care disproportionately affect our
communities,"Â￾ said Jealous in a prepared statement.

The
statement was accompanied by a new report by Rutgers University
professor of labor relations Jeffrey Keefe that argues public sector
employment is "a special bulwark for the Black middle class"Â￾ because it
"provides stable full-time employment with middle income earnings and
employer provided health insurance, among other benefits."Â￾

"New
Jersey's public sector has provided stable full-time employment with
middle income earnings and employer-provided health insurance for more
than 15% of black workers, all of which is now under attack as New
Jersey leaders threaten to sharply reduce public workers' pay and
benefits,"Â￾ wrote Keefe. "Because of the particular importance of public
sector employment to the black community, black workers will suffer
disproportionately if the attacks on public worker benefits prevail."Â￾

</div>

Michael

Mentor

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Unmentionable Political (=Racial) Economy Of Obama Stimulus"

This sort of analysis is apparently unmentionable in the MSM. But it explains, of course, why the Tea Parties are, legitimately, a white “implict communityâ€￾—and why “cutting spendingâ€￾ is such an explosive issue: American government is disproportionately for (and by) blacks.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2011/07/13/unmentionable-political-racial-economy-of-obama-stimulus/

Tom Iron

Mentor
Just wondering,

As so many of our White young people seem to be deracinated, I think it may turn against the idea of giving things to blacks and hispanics. My own deracinated niece asks why blacks and hispanics should get anything for just being black and hispanic? Interesting that the success of the government propaganda mills (schools) should somehow turn against the fedgov.

I say this because if such a person as my niece asks such questions (she's been thouroughly brainwashed not to see anything good in her own race), I think there are many others asking the same questions. She's not amused her own brother's out of work and is starting to see some things more clearly.

Tom Iron...

Michael

Mentor
Just wondering, As so many of our White young people seem to be deracinated, I think it may turn against the idea of giving things to blacks and hispanics. My own deracinated niece asks why blacks and hispanics should get anything for just being black and hispanic? Interesting that the success of the government propaganda mills (schools) should somehow turn against the fedgov. I say this because if such a person as my niece asks such questions (she's been thouroughly brainwashed not to see anything good in her own race), I think there are many others asking the same questions. She's not amused her own brother's out of work and is starting to see some things more clearly. Tom Iron...
Sounds like your niece maybe in the early stages of "conversion". In a nutshell, the brainwashing isn't holding. It may take some time and may be some stops and starts but it sounds like she may be becoming racially awake!

Michael

Mentor