Racial Spoil System

Michael

Mentor

Europe

Mentor
They should be living in the projects,not my building with these Section 8 vouchers. The woman will have a boyfriend secretly living with her and her child,but they will still get their free rent,while I have to pay for mine.

DWFan

Mentor
I don't even think they should be allowed in projects. They need to be out of this country.

The negro is what it is: a failed race. The vast majority lack the intellectual resources and long-term planning skills to aspire to any behavior that even approximates what is expected in Western (that is, White) Civilization. Fighting, littering, screaming, ingratitude, "gibs me dat," this is the content of their character and all the entitlements and liberal "diversity" seminars in the world can't change it.

icsept

Master
Welfare has evolved from gov't cheese, housing projects and free clinics to housing vouchers, food credit cards and medicaid/medicare universally accepted by doctors and hospitals.

In other words, the moocher can live in a house next door to you, fill up his grocery cart in the neighborhood market, and go to your doctor: all for free with no stigma. Meanwhile, you bust your ass to pay for the exact same lifestyle.