Race

M

mattgianone

As much as I dont like boxing recently Ive come to the conclusion that whites will root for white boxers and blacks the same way. When Kelly Pavlick knocked out Jermaine Taylor in a great I mean great fight there was a black lady wearing a white suit coat that jumped up and down when Pavlik won his fight. My best wishes out to her. Thank god for not seeing race in everything. I guess she was from Akron or something.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
As much as I dont like boxing recently Ive come to the conclusion that whites will root for white boxers and blacks the same way. When Kelly Pavlick knocked out Jermaine Taylor in a great I mean great fight there was a black lady wearing a white suit coat that jumped up and down when Pavlik won his fight. My best wishes out to her. Thank god for not seeing race in everything. I guess she was from Akron or something.

I've been watching boxing for about 45 years, and I was a boxer myself back in the mid to late 70s. Yet I've never seen a black person cheer for a white guy, unless the black guy is his trainer.

And I've always seen Jews root against the white guy, unless of course the white boxer is a Jew, or the Jew is the white guy's promoter or manager.

Strangely, a lot of white people root against white boxers, and as far as I can tell it's for one of three reasons:

1) the white person is one of those homosexuals or women with a sexual attraction to black men

2) the white person is a self-loathing loser, probably someone who hated his own father

3) the white person who roots against whites has been influenced by the subtle anti-white, pro-black propaganda in the mainstream media, usually written and/or produced by so-called "liberal" Jews who passionately hate white gentiles.

Amren.com

Mentor
In the Pavlik fight against Taylor, there were a few black women cheering for Pavlik.

In the Pavlik fight against Miranda (who is Columbian) all the blacks were rooting for Miranda even though the fight was in America.

As the media say "we should never judge a whole race by the actions of a few!" :biggrin: