Question: Who is looking at this boxing forum?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I just noticed that the Tyson Fury thread has almost 10,000 views! 10,000 views? WTH? There are like twelve people participating on here. I'll bet that the scum from ESB are monitoring this place to pick up links to fights.

Replies: 230 Views: 9,666

Suggestion: Make this place only viewable by members.

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
That's common on every forum, there's like a 50-1 ratio for page views to replies. Every time you post a reply the page refreshes and counts as another view. Every time you go to another page number it counts as another view.

TBProdigy

Guru
Exposure is not really a bad thing for this forum at all. Fighting streams are extremely easy to find on the internet so I doubt it's the links.

It actually doesn't surprise me the boxing forum is getting a disproportionate amount of attention because boxing is a very racially charged sport. Every single fighter in representing their race and heritage whether they realize it or not. Two men enter an arena and the best man wins. All a boxer has in the ring is his training, what he was genetically given, a brain and two fists. It's no secret genetics are highly attributed to race. There are also no excuses to be made when a black/white fighter gets demolished, there is no hiding and the truth is there in plain sight, it's extremely hard to distort, this means there is generally no room for excuses or white guilt to get in the way like it does in the nfl or other sports for many white fans. There is a clear distinct line between succeeding and failing in boxing and the truth nearly always prevails.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Newspapers go by the rule of thumb that a person who takes the time to write a letter to the editor is speaking for about 300 other people with the same opinion. There are far more sympathetic lurkers on internet forums than there are writers, but not 300 to 1 as forum writers can post anonymously.

The views represent for the most part those that like what they read here. There are of course the private spying hate groups that "monitor" all sites that don't spout the Cultural Communist party line, and a sprinkling of opponents, but for the most part lots of views is a good thing.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
...Fighting streams are extremely easy to find on the internet ...

Not for me. I'm no good at that. I usually just come up with hundreds of sheister websites trying to get my credit card number or trying to get me to download their malware virus crap like "Quicktime HD".

Two men enter an arena and the best man wins. All a boxer has in the ring is his training, what he was genetically given, a brain and two fists. It's no secret genetics are highly attributed to race. There are also no excuses to be made when a black/white fighter gets demolished, there is no hiding and the truth is there in plain sight, it's extremely hard to distort, this means there is generally no room for excuses or white guilt to get in the way like it does in the nfl or other sports for many white fans. There is a clear distinct line between succeeding and failing in boxing and the truth nearly always prevails.

In boxing? In thoroughly corrupt and crooked boxing? The only time truth prevails in boxing is if you can get by all the corruption - all the jewish and black and other gangsters like bob arum and don king and their crooked refs and judges and matchmakers and trainers and tv announcers.

Tex Cobb on Don King and Bob Arum and boxing:

"“Don King is like everybody else in boxing. He’s a liar, a thief, a murderer and a racketeer. And a con man. But there ain’t anybody as bad as Bob Arum. That New York City Jew lawyer will make you hate city folks, Jews, and lawyers in the same day.â€￾"

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Newspapers go by the rule of thumb that a person who takes the time to write a letter to the editor is speaking for about 300 other people with the same opinion. There are far more sympathetic lurkers on internet forums than there are writers, but not 300 to 1 as forum writers can post anonymously...

You can write a letter anonymously too, but it's much easier to post an internet comment. Any nitwit can do it. Just look at the big boxing forums. There are thousands and thousands of infantile posts and threads about who could beat up who.

As for newspapers "letters to the editors", as you know the letters they publish have nothing whatsoever to do with the opinions of people and everything to do with the letters they select to publish, or write themselves, or get one of their cousins to write, like Popular Mechanics did when they got one of Michael Chertoff's cousins to write their big story about "debunking 911 conspiracy theories". The dumb schmucks even used his real name. I find it interesting to read the comments under the Yahoo so-called news stories. There are a lot of people out there who know the score.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You can write a letter anonymously too, but it's much easier to post an internet comment. Any nitwit can do it. Just look at the big boxing forums. There are thousands and thousands of infantile posts and threads about who could beat up who.

As for newspapers "letters to the editors", as you know the letters they publish have nothing whatsoever to do with the opinions of people and everything to do with the letters they select to publish, or write themselves, or get one of their cousins to write, like Popular Mechanics did when they got one of Michael Chertoff's cousins to write their big story about "debunking 911 conspiracy theories". The dumb schmucks even used his real name. I find it interesting to read the comments under the Yahoo so-called news stories. There are a lot of people out there who know the score.

I'm not saying newspapers publish an accurate cross-section of opinion, only that they're aware that anyone that writes a letter to the editor usually represents many other people that feel the same way. Same with politicians for that matter, when someone takes the time to contact a Congressman over an issue, they know lots of others feel the same way. Most people will never write a letter to the editor or contact their elected representatives, and most internet browsers are lurkers only.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"I'm not saying newspapers publish an accurate cross-section of opinion..."

No, I wasn't saying that you were. Anyway, I compared the number of views of threads with ~234 replies, as the Fury thread has, with the ESB boxing forum:

http://www.boxingforum24.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6&sort=replycount&order=desc&daysprune=-1&page=38

None of them have as many views as the Fury thread. So it looks like there are more lurkers and/or spies here.

Note If you're banned from that sewer, as I am, you can bring up the link via a different browser, otherwise they won't even let me look at their precious politically corrected kindergarten boxing forum:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Racial troll.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Never? Omigod! How cruel!

images

davidholly

Mentor
"I'm not saying newspapers publish an accurate cross-section of opinion..."

No, I wasn't saying that you were. Anyway, I compared the number of views of threads with ~234 replies, as the Fury thread has, with the ESB boxing forum:

http://www.boxingforum24.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6&sort=replycount&order=desc&daysprune=-1&page=38

None of them have as many views as the Fury thread. So it looks like there are more lurkers and/or spies here.

Note If you're banned from that sewer, as I am, you can bring up the link via a different browser, otherwise they won't even let me look at their precious politically corrected kindergarten boxing forum:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Racial troll.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Never? Omigod! How cruel!

images

That's because your browser still has cookies containing your account # and password hash, just delete the cookies.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
ESB is the very worst boxing website. There's more open racism against white boxers there than anywhere else on the internet.

The very worst imaginable black supremacist race-baiting trolls are never banned from ESB no matter what they do, but you can be banned just for supporting a white boxer. I've noticed several of the racist self-loathing wiggers and black supremacists on ESB were quickly banned when they joined other boxing websites and started trolling and attacking other posters like they do there.

However, in a way, ESB made me more racially aware and helped bring me to this site. I joined here in 2007 after having had a very bad experience on ESB in late 2006 and early 2007, being ridiculed and attacked just for being a Klitschko fan. I realized something is wrong when it becames a "thought crime" for a white man to support white boxers, while it was perfectably acceptable for a black man to support black boxers. That's clearly a very racist double standard.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
ESB is the very worst boxing website. There's more open racism against white boxers there than anywhere else on the internet.

The very worst imaginable black supremacist race-baiting trolls are never banned from ESB no matter what they do, but you can be banned just for supporting a white boxer. I've noticed several of the racist self-loathing wiggers and black supremacists on ESB were quickly banned when they joined other boxing websites and started trolling and attacking other posters like they do there.

However, in a way, ESB made me more racially aware and helped bring me to this site. I joined here in 2007 after having had a very bad experience on ESB in late 2006 and early 2007, being ridiculed and attacked just for being a Klitschko fan. I realized something is wrong when it becames a "thought crime" for a white man to support white boxers, while it was perfectably acceptable for a black man to support black boxers. That's clearly a very racist double standard.

ESB is owned by a gentleman of the Hebrew faith, isn't it?

I ran intro a few of decent chaps over there, on their Classic and European boards. I told them to come over here, but they didn't.

You're the one who first told me about this place, on another boxing forum whose name I've forgotten.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Suggestion: Make this place only viewable by members.

Look, I'm not trying to start anything :icon_wink:, but don't we want as many people as possible to be exposed to - and potentially be influenced by - the information we provide? :lightbulb:

So what if a few wiggers use the site to pick up fight streams? At least they'll be able to see their Negro heroes knocked out live and free of charge...:icon_lol:

I read all of the posts in the Boxing section but hardly ever post anything myself. I believe that it's safe to assume that other Caste Football members do the same.

We have a small group of core posters in the Soccer section but I like to think that many non-members as well as members take the time to read what we have to say. Well, I sure hope so otherwise I'm sort of wasting my time compiling all of those English Premier League racial breakdowns each week... :icon_wink:

I obviously don't contribute to the NFL-related boards (apart from an ultra-rare "non-technical" observation or two about idiotic, over-the-top fans or grotesquely porky Negro "athletes"), but despite not having the time to read every post I've certainly expanded my knowledge of the sport since joining Caste Football. :thumb:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Look, I'm not trying to start anything :icon_wink:, but don't we want as many people as possible to be exposed to - and potentially be influenced by - the information we provide? :lightbulb:...

I guess that's right, but maybe if it was locked more people might join under the theory that if it's all locked up it must be good stuff inside and if I get accepted as a member that means I'm hot stuff. I don't know. I guess you better just leave it the way it is. My thinking is along the lines of Groucho Marx anyway - if a club allows the likes of me in it's probably too low class to bother with anyway.

:dork: