Putin or Obama?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The gay neo-con Matt Drudge is currently running shirtless pictures of Obama and Putin on his popular site, asking his readers to vote for the one they prefer. Currently, Satan (Putin) is leadingthe Tan Everyman64 to 36%.
smiley36.gif

http://www.drudgereport.com/

G

I don't know how anybody could call pudding-pecs Obama, "buff" as one of the media dork-boys apparently did. Considering his age, he's not in terrible shape or anything but he's not in any better shape than most middle aged men who take care of themselves at all.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
One of the very few "good" things about Neocon/RINO "Jorge Boosh" & fellow Globalist shill "Bacrok YObuma" is that they're both fairly dedicated to exercise & in decent shape. However, neither one is "buff" (as I wouldn't expect a POTUS to be anyway).

BTW, Drudge's website is pretty solid & scoops the more "mainstream" news/propaganda sites. I knew he was a Jew & heard he's be accused of being a sodomite. I know he's referenced "YObuma" as buff/fit several times & often includes stories/links, etc. about/from hardcore flamer "Perez Hilton".

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Obama is a weak little Steve Urkel-kid wannabe nerdboy who would get jumped on a daily basis (even at a WHITE school, haha) if he were a high school kid. He'd deserve it too, because unlike actual nerds (who are at least smart) Obama doesn't seem terribly bright considering he's the President (he doesn't seem any brighter than GW, anyway), and besides that he's a patronizing phony.

Putin -- a trained killer -- would eat Obama's heart for breakfast and then plant himself in front of Obama's living room television to watch Gilligan's Island, not understanding what is going on but anyway feeling sorry for America because Joe "I'm more boring than your dad" Biden will be president now.

Then he'd go to Obama's office desk and replace the "congratulations on your theft -- er, victory" fruit basket from Hillary Clinton with a framed photo of Lenin.