Psychology of White Self-Hatred

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This video helps to explain the psychology of White self-hatred.

[video=youtube;ppIS19La8W8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ppIS19La8W8[/video]

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I came across a quote today and thought of this new thread and the plantation masters of anti-White programming and self-hatred. The quote is from a Rolling Stone article about the Beatles' first trip to America, as it was 50 years ago next month that The Beatles appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show for three consecutive weeks, replete with screaming, hysterical girls (and hysterical isn't an exaggeration), and with that, just a little over two months following the murder of JFK, the counter-culture began in earnest, coming to fruition in 1967 and '68, and eventually took over control of every institution of power in the U.S.

The article is written from a cultural communist perspective, as has every issue of Rolling Stone since its founding in 1967 by the homosexual Jew Jann Wenner. For example, the screaming girls are described as engaging in a "revolutionary act" of "feminism" by feminazi "scholars" Barbara Ehrenreich :kev:, Elizabeth Hess :kev:, and Gloria Jacobs :kev:.

The description in the Rolling Stone article reminds me of CF's legendary "Tribute to Tiki Barber" thread and the quote about Barber by Sports Illustrated's Karl Taro Greenfield :kev:. But first, from Rolling Stone (1/16/14 issue):

"[Cassius] Clay was late for the meeting, and the Beatles grew irritated. 'Suddenly,' wrote [Robert] Lipsyte :kev:, 'the door bursts open and there is the most beautiful creature any of us had ever seen. Muhammad Ali. Cassius Clay. He glowed. . . he was perfect'."

And lest we forget, here's Greenfield a few years ago describing Tiki Barber: "In profile, against the orange sun setting into the smog over the industrial badlands of northern New Jersey, Barber's facial structure is so defined that you imagine you know what he will look like in a thousand years, long after the flesh has decomposed and he is only bone. His face is all sharp angles and perfect planes. His broad smile bares gleaming white, evenly arrayed teeth, an extra helping of perfection after the symmetry of his features."

The inculcation of White self-hatred has been a top-down process, as has everything else when it comes to this country's Permanent Cultural Revolution.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The Beatles were chosen and "manufactured" for their role. When Brian Epstein "discovered" them, they were masculine looking and had short hair. The homosexual Epstein instructed them to grow their hair in an effeminate style, and had them wear suits.

When they were signed for the unprecedented three consecutive appearances on the very popular Ed Sullivan Show, they had NO success in the USA whatsoever (their earlier singles failed to reach the top 100 in the USA in 1963).

Some weeks later, when they actually first appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show, they had just one hit song on Billboard and were in no way big pop stars. So why was the show watched by so many people? Because they were heavily hyped in the days leading up to the first appearance, in newspapers and magazines, and by TV and radio, especially in New York.

Despite their lack of American success, Capitol Records spent an unprecedented (at the time) $50,000 to promote them in the USA, even recruiting teen aged girls to meet them at the airport. The New York radio stations like WABC played Beatles songs all week and the DJs built the hype and created interest.

By their second week in America, everyone had heard of them and their records were selling fast. But it was actually during the weeks AFTER their three TV appearances on the Ed Sullivan show, that widespread "Beatlemania" occurred. The Beatles' popularity peaked in early April 1964 when they held all the #1 to #5 songs on Billboard.

The Beatles were very good pop musicians, and that obviously was essential for their role. But they were very much "manufactured" by Epstein and others to usher in the counter-culture.

By the way, Ed Sullivan is supposed to be of Irish heritage, but he grew up in a Jewish neighborhood in New York and married a Jewish woman.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I had no idea the Beatles were so manufactured. The same thing happens today but unfortunately it's black rappers and "singers" that are artificially manufactured into huge stars.
Besides all of the cultural revolution stuff, the "manufacturing" of the Beatles was also good business. Many, many people made plenty off of their success. Same with many of today's manufactured "stars".

L

Lew

Besides all of the cultural revolution stuff, the "manufacturing" of the Beatles was also good business. Many, many people made plenty off of their success. Same with many of today's manufactured "stars".
I agree with your first point about the manufacturing of the Beatles also being a wise business decision but I think the manufacturing of today's mostly black stars has much more to do with social engineering than it does business.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I agree with your first point about the manufacturing of the Beatles also being a wise business decision but I think the manufacturing of today's mostly black stars has much more to do with social engineering than it does business.
Tru dat. I was mostly referring to the American Idol/The Voice-type pop star manufacturing process as opposed to the glorification of the 2 Chainz, Drakes, Wiz Khalifa's, and Ty Dolla $ign's (all current "rap" stars) of the world.

This thread has sort of veered away from the "Psychology of White Self-Hatred", and into the more general topic of the beginnings of the counter-culture. My question is just when and how Cultural Marxism became the driving force. I don't think it was in the beginning. The Beat Generation writers were an odd mixture in terms of politics; from the McCarthy-supporting Jack Kerouac to the left-wing homo Allen Ginsberg to the apolitical Neal Cassady. The Merry Pranksters and Grateful Dead types were long-haired leftists for sure, but political revolution was not their purpose. That all came just a little bit later, and those people seem to disdain what happened in the late 1960s and on.

I don't know how it went from Jack Kerouac's On the Road (which is a pretty awful read) to Maoists and Black Panthers on college campuses. My thinking is that it was all really about avoiding the draft, and that the KGB had a HUGE influence. Those counter-culture types don't seem to be connected to the Old Left that so successfully infiltrated the U.S. Government from the 1930s onward. If anyone has any recommended reading on the evolution of the counter-culture, I would be grateful.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The counterculture and its music were only a part of the much bigger top-down Permanent Revolution. The Beatles' appearance, with their hair touching their collars, was quite radical and shocking at the time, but like their music it was innocuous compared to what was to come. The old values were still strong then -- boys and men that grew their hair long were often subjected to taunting and worse. Men were a lot more masculine and "intolerant" in a healthy and natural way at that time, and women were still women, though fifty years of "feminism lite" had planted the seeds for the extreme, lesbian-oriented, man-hating type of feminism that emerged in the late '60s and early '70s.

What happened to America in the fateful year of 1968 was the culmination of generations of planning and hard work by the subversives who now own the country. Read Henry Ford's "The International Jew" from a century ago and much of it rings fresh today. The subversives have always been pushing, pushing, pushing, testing boundaries and limits, and in the late '60s and early '70s all the old boundaries pretty much collapsed. That was a result of pressure from below -- the extreme leftists and terrorists who led the anti-Vietnam war movement, the black power movement, the bra burning feminists, and the beginnings of today's ultra-powerful homosexual supremacist movement -- who were in turn financed and encouraged by wealthy foundations and key change agents implanted in the media and government. The "long march through the institutions" advocated by the communist theorist Gramsci and put into practice by the Frankfurt School subversives, came to fruition in the 1960s and its victors have waged permanent revolution ever since.

The most important thing to know is that the "counterculture" and its many accompanying poisons were financed and promoted from the top down and thus were desired means to an end. The street rabble are little more than "useful idiots." Try to push a cause opposed by the PTB, say a pro-White agenda, and one will encounter nothing but all-out hostility from the media, the government, the foundations, etc.

The counterculture and its music were only a part of the much bigger top-down Permanent Revolution. The Beatles' appearance, with their hair touching their collars, was quite radical and shocking at the time, but like their music it was innocuous compared to what was to come. The old values were still strong then -- boys and men that grew their hair long were often subjected to taunting and worse. Men were a lot more masculine and "intolerant" in a healthy and natural way at that time, and women were still women, though fifty years of "feminism lite" had planted the seeds for the extreme, lesbian-oriented, man-hating type of feminism that emerged in the late '60s and early '70s.

What happened to America in the fateful year of 1968 was the culmination of generations of planning and hard work by the subversives who now own the country. Read Henry Ford's "The International Jew" from a century ago and much of it rings fresh today. The subversives have always been pushing, pushing, pushing, testing boundaries and limits, and in the late '60s and early '70s all the old boundaries pretty much collapsed. That was a result of pressure from below -- the extreme leftists and terrorists who led the anti-Vietnam war movement, the black power movement, the bra burning feminists, and the beginnings of today's ultra-powerful homosexual supremacist movement -- who were in turn financed and encouraged by wealthy foundations and key change agents implanted in the media and government. The "long march through the institutions" advocated by the communist theorist Gramsci and put into practice by the Frankfurt School subversives, came to fruition in the 1960s and its victors have waged permanent revolution ever since.

The most important thing to know is that the "counterculture" and its many accompanying poisons were financed and promoted from the top down and thus were desired means to an end. The street rabble are little more than "useful idiots." Try to push a cause opposed by the PTB, say a pro-White agenda, and one will encounter nothing but all-out hostility from the media, the government, the foundations, etc.

It's interesting to me that the counter-culture sort of died at the end of the Vietnam War. The Manson Family probably finished it off. The hippies all went to the discos, and their "revolution" became institutionalized, as all of those grad students became teachers and professors and journalists. They are the establishment now, and have been for some time. My belief is that the Revolution latched itself onto what was becoming the counter-culture at some point, seeing it as a perfect vehicle for spreading poison. It all happened pretty quickly, and the effects on our culture are staggering.

There's a disconnect between the libertine expressions in the art of the counter-culture, and the mind-numbing, soul-crushing conformity required by their political and social prescriptions (like Che wanting to execute rock and roll musicians, for instance). I think I will be devoting some reading time to the subject. It's possible that the disconnect is on my end.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's interesting to me that the counter-culture sort of died at the end of the Vietnam War. The Manson Family probably finished it off. The hippies all went to the discos, and their "revolution" became institutionalized, as all of those grad students became teachers and professors and journalists. They are the establishment now, and have been for some time. My belief is that the Revolution latched itself onto what was becoming the counter-culture at some point, seeing it as a perfect vehicle for spreading poison. It all happened pretty quickly, and the effects on our culture are staggering.

There's a disconnect between the libertine expressions in the art of the counter-culture, and the mind-numbing, soul-crushing conformity required by their political and social prescriptions (like Che wanting to execute rock and roll musicians, for instance). I think I will be devoting some reading time to the subject. It's possible that the disconnect is on my end.

You have it right. A lot of the activists were idealists, and many continued to pursue their values -- through music, drugs, communes, "peace and love," at their jobs, et. al. -- long after the counterculture had outlived its usefulness to the jaded, cynical, psychopathic revolutionaries at the top who are always trying to guide (herd) the masses in certain directions.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

The subversives must have started in our schools.

Does anyone here finds it ironic that our downward spiral began approximately after prayer and the "Bible," were removed from our schools? In 1962 prayer was removed and the Bible soon followed I believe in 1963!

Since the Bible was removed......

Teen pregnancies up over 500%
STD's over 200%

The divorce rate increased over 300% over the next 15 years after 1963!

Unmarried people living together up over 300%

Violent crime up over 500%. Drugs are uncontrollable!

There have been over 40 million abortions since 1973!

No wonder we live in an insane world!

This is what happens when we only want to answer to ourselves and not God! I believe it's called humanism.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I here from heaven and forgive their sin and will heal their land."
II Chronicles 7:14

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
You have it right. A lot of the activists were idealists, and many continued to pursue their values -- through music, drugs, communes, "peace and love," at their jobs, et. al. -- long after the counterculture had outlived its usefulness to the jaded, cynical, psychopathic revolutionaries at the top who are always trying to guide (herd) the masses in certain directions.
The "Pied Pipers" like Bob Dylan (Robert Zimmerman) who sang "Everybody Must Get Stoned".

Some of those drug-addled kids couldn't have really learned much from the fables they were taught in elementary school.

The Pied Piper leads the children out of Hamelin

741px-Pied_Piper2.jpg

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Talk about spitting on your ancestors.

Walt Disney’s grandniece agrees with Meryl Streep

Abigail Disney has mixed feelings on her great uncle
Yahoo Contributor Network

By Gregory Wakeman | Yahoo Contributor Network – 13 hours ago..

470_2746908.jpg

Walt Disney's name is currently being dragged through the mud.
Yahoo Contributor Network - Walt Disney's name is currently being dragged through the mud

COMMENT| Walt Disney's grandniece, Abigail Disney, clearly wasn't a big fan of her great uncle, as she has echoed Meryl Streep's controversial comments regarding the animation icon.

Abigail, who is a filmmaker/social activist, took to Facebook to reveal that she was only just coming to grips with Streep's criticism of Disney. The Hollywood Reporter noted that she has "mixed feelings" regarding Walt, but that she ultimately "loved" the acting legend's remarks.

Abigail decided to post two Facebook statuses on Friday regarding the issue. She revealed that she supported Streep, but she also had some scathing words for 'Saving Mr Banks' too.

"I hadn't heard a word about this Meryl Streep/Walt Disney flap till this morning," she wrote. "Funny how no one mentioned it to me.... Like I was living in some kind of information bubble and nobody wanted to hurt my feelings or something. But if anyone is going to have mixed feelings about a cultural icon, wouldn't it be a member of the family??? More than anyone else??? "

She continued, "And if you are going to have mixed feelings about a family member (and we all do) take it from me, you really need to be as honest as possible about those feelings, or else you are going to lead yourself into many a blind alley in life!! ... Anti-Semite? Check. Misogynist? OF COURSE!! Racist? C'mon he made a film (Jungle Book) about how you should stay 'with your own kind' at the height of the fight over segregation! As if the 'King of the Jungle' number wasn't proof enough!! How much more information do you need?"

Abigail did concede one matter though, "But damn, he was hella good at making films and his work has made billions of people happy. There's no denying it. So there ya go. Mixed feelings up the wazoo."

10 hours later Abigail posted, "I feel I have to clarify. I LOVED what Meryl Streep said. I know he was a man of his times and I can forgive him, but 'Saving Mr Banks' was a brazen attempt by the company to make a saint out of the man. A devil he was not. Nor an angel. That's the point and if you read ALL her remarks you'll know that's exactly what she was getting at."

On January 7th Streep called Walt a racist, sexist and ant-Semite, which led some co-workers of Disney to come out in defence of the former studio head.

Do you agree with Abigail Spencer and Meryl Streep?

source

.. .

Old Scratch

Mentor
pq5M16A.jpg

Honestly it looks like she ate Walt. She must have felt a little queasy after and still resents him for it.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

It's posts like this that make me thankful to have found CF and become a member. I learn new things everytime I read the discussion forums.

I don't, and won't, wish this kind of self-hatred on any person, of any ethnic background.
I initially viewed this kind of 'so sorry' self-flagellation as harmless neurosis, but over the last 20 years I think it's morphed into a full psychosis. Ppl who carry self-destructive guilt, sabotage their self-interest, grovel, etc. for events that predate them (often) by hundreds of years are delusional, which is a symptom of classic psychosis.

To me, it's no different in spirit, than the unfortunate nuts who'll claim that they are the reincarnation (& benefactor) of being great ppl from hundreds of years ago. (met several women over the years who claim to be a reincarnated Cleopatra. smh) It's a mental illness w/in the West, being fanned by anti-Caucasian bigots. The cure lies with parents, to counter the negative messaging aimed @ their kids.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I don't, and won't, wish this kind of self-hatred on any person, of any ethnic background.
I initially viewed this kind of 'so sorry' self-flagellation as harmless neurosis, but over the last 20 years I think it's morphed into a full psychosis. Ppl who carry self-destructive guilt, sabotage their self-interest, grovel, etc. for events that predate them (often) by hundreds of years are delusional, which is a symptom of classic psychosis.

To me, it's no different in spirit, than the unfortunate nuts who'll claim that they are the reincarnation (& benefactor) of being great ppl from hundreds of years ago. (met several women over the years who claim to be a reincarnated Cleopatra. smh) It's a mental illness w/in the West, being fanned by anti-Caucasian bigots. The cure lies with parents, to counter the negative messaging aimed @ their kids.

There's times that I've been disgusted in my (own) actions &/or failures & felt like slapping myself silly. I'd made bag mistakes & screw-up's & haven't always handled things like a (real) man. However, it was always (only) aimed at myself & never my race or ancestors. On the contrary, I'll openly admit that my forefathers were FAR better men than I'll ever be. My Dad & Grandfathers were twice the men that I am. If anything, I'm the "disgrace" to them...not the other way around.

Nelson

The basic question is quite simple in essence. Cultural Marxism has proceeded in direct proportion to the number and power of Jews. It doesn't seem to have been considered a plague much before the 20th century. The first great influx of two-legged rats was in the 1890s, and what do you know, by the early 1920s Henry Ford was decrying the same exact stuff we are in 2015, notably that the chosen had taken over and were debasing popular music!

With each Jew-generated world war came new waves of Jew power and adulation. The fifties followed on WW2 and birthed rock and roll - black slang for getting it on, and a genre that's roundly agreed to be black music turned white. From there it was a stone's throw to total negro worship. It was sooooo easy for them to start pushing more and more soul and funk hits onto the charts to the point that even oldies and beach genres are now incorrectly hyped as black, and every white teenage girl is a passionate votary of some filthy negro rap deity.

The Beatles were actually giant talents and passionate about getting ahead with it long before Epstein. (Well, long in R&R history time!) They decided Ringo was the best drummer on the scene, simply dumped Pete Best and stole Starkey from another group by offering to double his pay. Epstein ruined their lives by making them trashy leftwing hippie gods, and ruined youth worldwide by thus launching hedonic rock mega-cultism, and that's how we got to Eminem. Yes, it was all staged and rigged by Jews, and there seems no escape from the results.