Psychiatry/Big Pharma "Rackets"?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm certainly no fan of "Hollyweirdos" John Travolta & Tom Cruise, nor do I cotton to Scientology (being a Baptist). However, I agree with their take on psychiatry and the crooked pharmaceutical "racket". I'm sure that psychiatry has legitimately helped folks at times, but I think the industry has largely fallen in bed with Big Pharma as an instrument of the Globalist Elite to pad their pockets and enact another level of "control" over the populace via drug dependence. I know this might be a sensetive subject for some, but I was curious what ya'lls thoughts were?

"Travolta Echoes Cruise on Psychiatry"

NEW YORK â€â€￾ John Travolta says his thinking is in line with fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise, who has publicly defended the religion's stance against psychiatry and the pharmaceutical industry.

Cruise, during a famously heated debate on NBC's "Today" show in 2005, criticized Brooke Shields for taking anti-depresion drugss and berated host Matt Lauer for suggesting that psychiatric treatment might help some patients.

"I don't disagree with anything Tom says," Travolta says in the July issue of W magazine, on newsstands Friday. "How would I have presented it? Maybe differently than how he did, but it doesn't matter. I still think that if you analyze most of the school shootings, it is not gun control. It is (psychotropic) drugs at the bottom of it."

"I don't want to create controversy; I just have an opinion on things, and there is nothing wrong with stating your opinion if you are asked," he continues. "Everyone wants that right, and because you are famous doesn't mean you have less of a opinion".

***Ref article/link...

[url]http://www.ajc.com/search/content/shared-gen/ap/Movies/Peopl e_John_Travolta.html[/url]Edited by: DixieDestroyer

The Big Pharma/ Psychiarists rackets are real. Psychiarists can do the same things Psychologists do except dispense drugs yet they get paid more and do less. There are laws saying that nothing can cure a disease other than a pill. How rigged is that? We know this is BS, most cures come from Plants or crops of somesort, chemicals are added for the purpose of making you addicted and enslaved to the whim of health insurance rackets.

My friend's mother suffers from depression and has been taking pills for 25 years. If these pills are so great shouldn't you be done taking them after a couple months. These pills make you psycho and act in abnormal ways. The rates with suicide with many of these pills is shockingly high. This is just another form of government controlling our lives and like with everything else they should have less or no control of this issue.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
BF, you are a wise man indeed. This is why Uncle Scam is looking to move vitamins, supplements and even bottled water under FDA/governmental control. The Globalists who control the the Government-Industrial complex do NOT want the masses seeking vitamins, minerals, holistic foods, etc. for healing. The Globalist want the masses hooked on chemicals for further control and also to pump us full of poison (for purposes of population control & reduction...aka Neo-Malthusianism). Doctors today have being legalized pushers and agents/arms of the Globalist Elite's Big Pharma!

http://www.newswithviews.com/HNB/Hot_New_Books30.htm