Prison system article from yahoo

backrow

Hall of Famer
read full article here.

from the text:

"At current rates, one-third of all black males, one-sixth of Latino males, and one in 17 white males will go to prison during their lives."

1 in 3 black males... wow, i didn't realize just how high this % is!

"Women represent the fastest-growing segment of the prison population, the report said. The result is increased social and racial inequality"

racial inequality? what's that suppose to mean?

So 60% of the prison population is black, 30 per cent Latin0 and 10% white. I pity any white man that gets locked up. SImple solution. Reinstate the draft and give deferments to everyone that read and do math on an eight grade level. Induct the balance , send to Iraq, foret to resupply.

So 60% of the prison population is black, 30 per cent Latin0 and 10% white. I pity any white man that gets locked up. SImple solution. Reinstate the draft and give deferments to everyone that has not been convicted of a crime . Induct the balance , send to Iraq, forget to resupply.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Didn't we see this in a Hollywood movie...
smiley36.gif
Seriously I would hate to be the CO or NCO of that group. Also what do you do with child molesters and white collar criminals? Maybe for those guys we do what Iran did with their child soldiers and we send them to find mines with out any electronic devices.....
smiley2.gif

I had no idea social and racial inequality was actually increasing in this age of affirmitive action, hate laws and welfare, but I guess it must be. I mean, why would they lie to us?