Powerful White Men teach us a lesson

Gary

Mentor
I really do like to watch the World's Strongest Man Contest.It is and has always been DOMINATED by White Males.When it comes to strength it seems the White Male has no equal.What I learned was the pretty boys who shave the hair off there chest and like mirrors,don't do well in the Strong man contests.It is the big powerlifter/weightlifters who win,thats not to say well-built men won't win. Pudzianowski from Poland is 300lbs and looks like a Mr.Universe. Bill Kazmaier,Magnus Ver Magnusson and Jon Pall Sigmarsson were the best of all-time.
The UFC also taught me something-the pretty boys with there spinning back kicks and death touch were in actual combat about as deadly as Ginger Rogers on the dance floor.AGAIN it was the big strong guys who could wrestle[fight on the ground]. Kung Fu and Tae kwon do were worthless against Jujitsu,Sambo and Wrestling.
Learn a lesson my White Brothers for your sons in the very near future will live in a darker America.They should be Strong[powerlifter-not bodybuider]-Tough[grappling arts-not choreographed pretty boy nonsense].Someday in the near future your White children will be outnumbered. Will they be ready to defend and take care of themselves? DAD it's up to YOU!!

White_Savage

Mentor
Gary:
Yep. Alot of people don't know that the bloated muscles of body builders don't indicate proportionate strength. Depending on genetics, some people can develop alot of strength with little visible increase in muscle size. Just look at UFC's P4P strongest man, Matt Hughes Strong looking yes, but his power does not require Arnold-esque muscle size.

Don't sell effective striking arts like boxing and muy thai short, more and more MMA matches are being won by strikes, now that theres more known about how to use it against grappling.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, they say by 2050 whites won't be a majority of the U.S. population anymore. I'll be 72 then, if we are still here. I think it is a wise idea to train your kids in defense and strength, as well as how to shoot well.

Gary

Mentor
Striking Arts and Grappling are combined in Jujitsu.Really any martial arts training is better then nothing.Most real fights end up on the ground.Learn to punch,kick and grapple.The cities of America are for the most part a lost cause.Best to stay away from them.Rural places in the Midwest are White Friendly.Yes 2050 seems to keep coming up as the year Whites won't be a majority any longer-BUT with open borders in California,Texas,New Mexico and Arizona millions of Mexicans will come here.We don't know the number.The time to prepare our children is NOW!!!