Polynesian shoots up SLC McDonalds

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I told y'all things were going downhill in Utah.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=6004746
<DIV id=storyTitle>McDonald's shooting may be connected to drive-by shooting
<DIV id=storyDate>March 30th, 2009 @ 12:25pm
<DIV id=storyAuthor>By Marc Giauque
SALT LAKE CITY -- Salt Lake City police say there are some similarities between a weekend drive-by shooting and a shooting at a local McDonald's restaurant that followed a dispute over the menu at the drive-thru window.

The McDonald's shooting happened at about 2 a.m. Sunday at 210 W. 500 South.

Police say a woman driving a white Dodge Intrepid became upset after learning the restaurant was no longer serving dinner and had switched to its breakfast menu.

Detective Dennis McGowan says at some point a male, also in the car, demanded that they be served dinner. When the clerk told them no, the car pulled forward. Police say at least one man, a heavy-set Polynesian with a ponytail, got out of the car and grabbed a shotgun from the trunk.

"Once the clerk saw the gun, the clerk dove for cover. A few seconds later they heard the blast, and the shotgun blast ripped apart the drive-thru window," said McGowan. The clerk was unhurt.

The car then sped away. McGowan says detectives were able to find surveillance tape from a nearby business, but the video wasn't able to give them any further information.

Calls to McDonald's for comment were not immediately returned.

A few hours earlier a Polynesian male shot at a man at his home near 1800 West and 400 North. Police say a woman was also driving the car in that shooting.

The only thing I'll add to this last statement is thatthis guy isnot the only Polynesian in SLC, but there could be a connection.

The Hock

Master
In Salt Lake the Polynesians are well known for hair trigger tempers and poor impulse control. Right up there with, probably even worse, than blacks.

I knew a couple families that got run out of their neighborhoods by these childlike people.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The "joys" of diversity!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Somewhere out there is a fat Samoan joke being told by Samuel Jackson. I suspect these clowns were high on PCP..
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
The funniest part of the video is the anchorman giving his own opinion on the crime. Imagine a talking head putting his neck on the line against a common thug.....
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
isn't Utah one of the places that had been suggested as a "white retreat" by a poster the other day?
smiley2.gif

again, i must point out that as long as it is illegal to prevent these minority groups from following white people, we will be forced to "enjoy" the "benefits of diversity" such as gang rapes, shootings, stabbings, and so forth.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes JC, I believe you are correct about the comment on Utah.
smiley36.gif
You are also correct in your second statement. I provide examples like this one to dispell such a foolish notion as a "white retreat"that the more naive among us talk of. It will indeed take new laws to make such ideas possible in Amerika.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
isn't Utah one of the places that had been suggested as a "white retreat" by a poster the other day?
smiley2.gif

again, i must point out that as long as it is illegal to prevent these minority groups from following white people, we will be forced to "enjoy" the "benefits of diversity" such as gang rapes, shootings, stabbings, and so forth.

You have to stay away from the big cities no matter how white the rest of the state is. If someone like me moved to Utah, Nebraska or Montana as a form of white flight, it certainly wouldn't be to Salt Lake City, Lincoln or Helena.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
guest301 said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
smiley2.gif

You have to stay away from the big cities no matter how white the rest of the state is. If someone like me moved to Utah, Nebraska or Montana as a form of white flight, it certainly wouldn't be to Salt Lake City, Lincoln or Helena.

Lincoln is about 90 percent white and Helena 95 percent. I mean it doesn't get much better than that anywhere in the US.

guest301

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
guest301 said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
smiley2.gif

Lincoln is about 90 percent white and Helena 95 percent. I mean it doesn't get much better than that anywhere in the US.

Those are comforting facts whiteathlete33 but they are still big cities. As other posters have noted above, there is no place that will always be safe, they will eventually populate these big cities and I suspect those numbers you listed above will change significantly within the next 15 years or so if present conditions persist or worsen.