Polish Power

speedster

Mentor
The date is official,May 21,2005 at Chicago's United Centre.It's a double-header featuring Lamon"Punky" Brewster fighting Andrew Golota for the WBO belt and Paul Briggs fights Tomasz Adamek for the vacant WBC light-heavyweight belt.With Chicago having a very heavy Polish population,Adamek and Golota will probably feel like they are fighting in Warsaw.Can't say that I like their opponents chances,but if Adamek loses thats okay since Briggs is white too.As far as the other fight is concerned I thing Punky Brewster is in for it.Go Golota.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree.Golatta has lost 2 fights in a row by controversal decisions.He could be the champion
already.Cheers to Polish Power.

kevin

Guru
i think what hurthim were those fights where he just gave up. whenhe got ko by lewis in one round and then he got beat by tyson and just quit. However he is tring to reinvent himself. personally i think he did beat chris byrd. I also think he beat micheal grant. think problem is that he would make a good champion because he doesn't have the heart.

Sean

Mentor
Golota should really destroy Brewster.

Gary

Mentor
I think Golota may have to KO Brewster to win-most think he beat Byrd and Ruiz but still didn't get the win.The media don't want a white champ.I hope Golota stops Brewster early.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He has the power to knock him out.Does Brewster have a
good chin?I don't know too much about him other than he
is very ugly.lol.I never forget the 2 fights with Riddick
Bowe will Golatta dominated the fights but got dq'ed
for punching below the belt.He could have been champ
way back then.It's pretty sad that he sometimes
doesn't think in fights.He also needs to have more
heart & desire like Gary said.

speedster

Mentor
Brewster was taking a beating at the hands of Wladimir Klitschko and was knocked down in the 4th,so he is somewhat vulnerable,but he is pretty tough because he was able to get up from that knockdown against Wlady and went on to win that fight in the very next round.Since the Golota fight is being held in Andrew's secound hometown of Chicago,I like his chances of winning a decision if it is close.Golota has already lost two tough decision losses in title fights,a third could cause a riot in Little Warsaw(Chicago).But with Golota you never know what you're going to get.You might see a good fight or another melt-down

ironfist

Guru
Wladwas drugged by Don King and Hollywood marxist Sam Simon when he fought Brewster.