Police Watch as Group of "Youths" pillages 7-11

foobar75

Master
Coming to a store near you:

[video=youtube;bHyug2PvpB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyug2PvpB8[/video]

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
So "law enforcement" doesn't think it is worth the trouble to enforce the law in this case. And people get upset when I tell them I don't trust most "law enforcement" officers.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Most 7-11's are owned by Indians. They are hard working, law-abiding citizens who don't deserve this crap. That being said, whites deserve to have their own country and live solely around other white.s

Westside

Hall of Famer
Negros doing what they do best. Stealing junk food and smile while doing it. If I was black I would crawl under a rock. It blows my mind how a White girl of respect would be with one these pillars of society. Unbelievable.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Negros doing what they do best. Stealing junk food and smile while doing it. If I was black I would crawl under a rock. It blows my mind how a White girl of respect would be with one these pillars of society. Unbelievable.

If they exhibit this type of behavior at such a young age I can only imagine what they'll be doing in 10-15 years. These young hooligans are the future rapists and murderers of America. And I thought that black were improving their status in the United States.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Those darn kids!

The sad thing is most Whites still honestly believe that law enforcement will protect them and/or enforce the rule of law. It has become clear that this is already a delusional view and it will only get worse as the societal collapse continues.

We're on our own. Prepare accordingly.

Highlander

Mentor
Some politician here should consider proposing what England is considering...denying benefits to those caught doing this...no more food stamps, welfare, Section 8 vouchers, Unemployment Benefits, etc. Cut them off completely from the taxpayer doles. In fact, I may call my Congressional House Rep and suggest this to him.

foobar75

Master
CNN, aka the black news network, has a link to the story, but of course comments are disabled. (cannot allow too much of the truth coming out)

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/16/maryland.flash.mob/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I think the bottom line here is that black people are their own worst enemies. Any self-respecting person of any race would be embarrassed to see a video like this, but blacks either stay silent or worse, some actually defend this behavior. It's part of the entitlement mentality that they are owed something.

And when someone like the PHI mayor comes out and says "you've shamed your race" and to clean up your act, some voices in the black community actually told him to basically shut-up. It's always someone else's fault, and they never take responsibility for their actions.

Tim Riggins

Damn, they're at 7-11 and don't even have the patience or mechanical inclination to steals some Slurpees. Lazy.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The sad thing is most Whites still honestly believe that law enforcement will protect them and/or enforce the rule of law. It has become clear that this is already a delusional view and it will only get worse as the societal collapse continues.

We're on our own. Prepare accordingly.

Well stated. Let us all prepare for the (forthcoming) collapse, martial law, etc. Incidents like this will be mild in comparison!