Police Beating caught on tape

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This is one case where it looks as the black guy is actually a victim. I'm sure he had plenty to say before the assault, but it looks like the Hispanic cop will be found guilty because of the video. I'm sure there are hundreds of incidents like this all over the country every year in which black cops assault white victims. I have yet to hear of such a case from the media though. Had this been a white cop the outrage would be much, much greater. No Jesse Jackson and Sharpton on this one.

Police misconduct and corruption is incredibly high in NJ. In recent years there have been dozens of cops arrested for tipping off drug dealers, aggravated assauts, stealing drugs from evidence, and covering up incidents.

Edited by: whiteathlete33

Next to non-whites, the Police are the worst ememy that white people have, maybe even the worst.
Because they keep 90% of thewhites from fighting back. They are nothing but "Stormtroopers"for the states. Pulling over hard working white people for trivial things like not having their seat belt on while known jobless negros and Mexicans are running the road in new BMWs....

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
Next to non-whites, the Police are the worst ememy that white people have, maybe even the worst.
<div>Because they keep 90% of thewhites from fighting back. They are nothing but "Stormtroopers"for the states. Pulling over hard working white people for trivial things like not having their seat belt on while known jobless negros and Mexicans are running the road in new BMWs....</div>

Most black cops are huge racists. I was recently given a ticket by a black cop for supposedly running a red light. I didn't run a red light, it was actually green. As he gave me the ticket I told he he's only doing this to me because I'm white. I fought the ticket in court and had a witness with me. I won. The black cop, however, told the white judge that I accused him of being a racist. She made a big scene out of it in the courtroom and told me not to talk to the officer that way ever again. Is their a law against calling blacks racist now?

Edited by: whiteathlete33

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
lost said:
<div>Because they keep 90% of thewhites from fighting back. They are nothing but "Stormtroopers"for the states. Pulling over hard working white people for trivial things like not having their seat belt on while known jobless negros and Mexicans are running the road in new BMWs....</div>
<div></div><div>Yeah andharassingteenagers for under age drinking.6 squad cars at my house this weekend, really gentlemen? The sad part is I heard one cop say they missed 8 calls while they stalked my house and eventually busted it.10 blocks north and you're inmy townsghetto, but they would rather rack up the bucks and hand out tickets to working class whitekids..</div>

Westside

Hall of Famer
Gentelmen, just imagine one single day that all cops stayed home and the criminals acted out that one day! Talk about utter chaos and mayhem. Let's focus on the real enemies here. Cops the biggest enemies of Whites, really!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Gentelmen, just imagine one single day that all cops stayed home and the criminals acted out that one day! Talk about utter chaos and mayhem. Let's focus on the real enemies here. Cops the biggest enemies of Whites, really!
<div></div><div>Cops do a lot of good I know they havea hard job containing the kind of people that have beentaking over inner cities across the U.S since the 60's(Minorities).It just annoys me how much they focus on the petty things(Ex. click it or ticket, etc. Which in reality is just a reason to be able to pull over anyone they want).</div>

Westside

Hall of Famer
The street cops get the directives by the brass, which most are politicans. Most street coppers want to arrest the bad guys and not waste their time citing middle class white kids for drinking. Guys I think we will hit a point of citizen upheaval regarding these black on wimpy Whites crimes .

Westside said:
They would have a fielday, but thats it. People do a far better job at policing than the police. I can take care of myself and the people I love, I don't need the cops. But if I stop a sick baby killer or some guy thats trying to rape my girlfriend, I will go to prison. The whites in New Orleans after herricane Katrina done a good job at stopping the negros from overrunning their neighborhoods not the police..... Edited by: lost

foobar75

Master
And don't forget about all those false and "accidental" police/SWAT team raids that seem to be increasing in frequency lately. It's depressing and scary when you look at this map:

http://www.cato.org/raidmap/

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
lost said:
<div></div><div>Yeah andharassingteenagers for under age drinking.6 squad cars at my house this weekend, really gentlemen? The sad part is I heard one cop say they missed 8 calls while they stalked my house and eventually busted it.10 blocks north and you're inmy townsghetto, but they would rather rack up the bucks and hand out tickets to working class whitekids..</div>

Celtic, I live in one of the safest towns in all of NJ. Nothing ever happens here other than the cops giving the occasional traffic ticket. A few weeks ago we actually had an aggravated assault in town. Our brilliant police force said that they were too busy and called the county cops to come down and handle it.

whiteathlete33 said:
celticdb15 said:
lost said:
Because they keep 90% of thewhites from fighting back. They are nothing but "Stormtroopers"for the states. Pulling over hard working white people for trivial things like not having their seat belt on while known jobless negros and Mexicans are running the road in new BMWs....

Yeah andharassingteenagers for under age drinking.6 squad cars at my house this weekend, really gentlemen? The sad part is I heard one cop say they missed 8 calls while they stalked my house and eventually busted it.10 blocks north and you're inmy townsghetto, but they would rather rack up the bucks and hand out tickets to working class whitekids..

Celtic, I live in one of the safest towns in all of NJ. Nothing ever happens here other than the cops giving the occasional traffic ticket. A few weeks ago we actually had an aggravated assault in town. Our brilliant police force said that they were too busy and called the county cops to come down and handle it.
They were too busy, pullling over working white people and helping the city keep a full piggy bank....

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
To clarify, the biggest enemies of the White race are the PTB & their allies in "Hollyweird", "Madiscum" Avenue and of course their "watchdog" groups like the arch-cultmarx ADL & SPLC. Most lawdogs aren't aware they're mere pawns for the Globalist Elite (& the growing police state).

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Check the SMU thread to get a recent Jersey update that my cousin gave on the small town "police" or "Jersey injustice force" as I call them. It was sort of on topic since we were talking about Texas and I brought up Ron Paul. I try not to post in this forum b/c it gets too heated for me, but I'd like to get some feedback from you fellas on how messed up NJ is. WA33, get some money and get yourself out of Jersey mate- or you'll wind up an angry old man one day. The state is a cesspool of injustice where nice people will normally finish last.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Westside said:
<div> </div><div>Cops do a lot of good I know they have a hard job containing the kind of people that have been taking over inner cities across the U.S since the 60's(Minorities). It just annoys me how much they focus on the petty things(Ex. click it or ticket, etc. Which in reality is just a reason to be able to pull over anyone they want).</div>

Celtic, if you are talking about city cops, yes, they have an important job dealing with gangs and thugs- as do state police who need a 4 year degree and have to pass a difficult test. They do lots of detective work against organized crime and most wanted cases, cold cases etc.

From my experience most of the Jersey small towns hire mostly entitled meat-heads though that are harassing good people because of bad policy and laws and there is TONS of corruption- as I saw with my wrongful arrest (and a fabricated police report to cover his ass) where I finally came out on top. My cousin was semi-wrongfully arrested as well.

My lawyer said I should sue and the cop should lose his job. 5 of the worst people my cousin knows in his area are all "small town" cops. Jersey is a cesspool of injustice and the small town police are one of the biggest problems. The average small town cop in Jersey makes $90,000 per year and that is significantly more than the city cops. They also retire on 2/3s of their maximum salary for the rest of their life after 25 years. To top this off there are simply too many small town cops- many of whom aren't all too bright on the pay roll. The small town police force and payroll needs to be cut and they need to open up a more competitive hiring policy. I'm guessing your experience in Wisconsin is much different, but trust me when I say there are lots of angry young people in Jersey over the injustice.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
celticdb15 said:
Westside said:

<div></div><div>Cops do a lot of good I know they havea hard job containing the kind of people that have beentaking over inner cities across the U.S since the 60's(Minorities).It just annoys me how much they focus on the petty things(Ex. click it or ticket, etc. Which in reality is just a reason to be able to pull over anyone they want).</div>

Celtic, if you are talking about city cops, yes, they have an important job dealing with gangs and thugs- as do state police who need a 4 year degree and have to pass a difficult test. They do lots of detective work against organized crime and most wanted cases, cold cases etc.

From my experience most of the Jersey small towns hire mostly entitled meat-heads though that are harassing good people because of bad policy and laws and there is TONS of corruption- as I saw with my wrongful arrest (and a fabricated police report to cover his ass) where I finally came out on top. My cousin was semi-wrongfully arrested as well.

My lawyer said I should sue and the cop should lose his job. 5 of the worst people my cousin knows in his area are all "small town" cops. Jersey is a cesspool of injustice and the small town police are one of the biggest problems. The average small town cop in Jersey makes $90,000 per year and that is significantly more than the city cops. They also retire on 2/3s of their maximum salary for the rest of their life after 25 years. To top this off there are simply too many small town cops- many of whom aren't all too bright on the pay roll. The small town police force and payroll needs to be cut and they need to open up a more competitive hiring policy. I'm guessing your experience in Wisconsin is much different, but trust me when I say there are lots of angry young people in Jersey over the injustice.

After 10 years on the job, north jersey cops are making 100,000 each and some chiefs are making close to 200,000 a year. It's actually 70 % pension Tough.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
My bet is that the most common scenario of police brutality is a White victim beaten by White cops. For one thing, no one stands up for White people in this country, and another factor is the DWF phenomenon of so many Whites taking out their frustrations on each other.

Check out the video from this article. Yes, there are still many good cops who do their job the right way and for the right reasons, but along with the militarization of the police has come a militarized mindset. Young vets from Washington's endless wars of aggression (up to six now and counting) seem to be the worst offenders.

http://lewrockwell.com/peters-e/peters-e59.1.html

white is right

Hall of Famer
In Toronto there was a famous case of police brutality where a known vagrant with numerous arrests and citations was pulled off the streets and taken to a derelict area of the city and was beaten and dumped. He ended up getting 100K from a civilian review board. The officers involved were never convicted of any crimes but the settlement acknowledged grudging guilt by the top brass. The victim was White, if you are ever not certain what race the victim is if the political storm is minimal then it's not a minority. If the victim was Black or Aboriginal various race hustlers(civil rights activists) would have had a field day in front of various television cameras.....
smiley11.gif
Edited by: white is right