Player Leaves Tiny Tip

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Lesean MCoy of the Philadelphia Eagles recently left a 20 cent tip on a restaurant bill of 57 dollars.

The restaurant personnel state that McCoy received good service.

In 2012 McCoy signed a 5 year contract worth 45 million dollars.

I wonder if the waiter was a white man and there was possibly a racial element.

The DWFs overwhelmingly defend their negro sports god.
[h=3]LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philadelphia restaurant ...[/h]

davidholly

Mentor
I read about this incident and think McCoy had every reason to leave a poor tip. The waiter admitted he forgot the drink order and just brought out water instead. He then forgot to bring out the appetizer order. The waiter also avoided servicing McCoy's table because he thought McCoy was being rude.

None of that is what I'd call good service. You're not entitled to a good tip and just because someone is wealthy doesn't mean they need to leave a large tip.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/PYT-LeSean-McCoy-Left-a-20-Cent-Tip-274407851.html

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I read about this incident and think McCoy had every reason to leave a poor tip. The waiter admitted he forgot the drink order and just brought out water instead. He then forgot to bring out the appetizer order. The waiter also avoided servicing McCoy's table because he thought McCoy was being rude.

None of that is what I'd call good service.

McCoy makes 9 million dollars a year. I looked up the etiquette of tipping and the recommendation for poor service is still 10%. That's $5.70 out of 9 million. There are accounts of McCoy leaving extremely small tips at other restaurants.

According to a couple of accounts I read McCoy was being verbally abusive. Even if a waiter makes a mistake there's no excuse for verbal abusiveness.

Blacks are notorious for being troublesome in restaurants and being poor tippers.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
T'was a TNB move no doubt. I'm sure the afrolete would much rather prefer to waste his $ on weed, bling & "making it rain" (up in da club yo).

davidholly

Mentor
McCoy makes 9 million dollars a year. I looked up the etiquette of tipping and the recommendation for poor service is still 10%. That's $5.70 out of 9 million. There are accounts of McCoy leaving extremely small tips at other restaurants.

According to a couple of accounts I read McCoy was being verbally abusive. Even if a waiter makes a mistake there's no excuse for verbal abusiveness.

Blacks are notorious for being troublesome in restaurants and being poor tippers.

10% used to be the suggested amount for good service, eventually that somehow made it to 15% and now it's at 20%. How about restaurant owners pay their employees more than $3 an hour?

L

Lew

Lesean MCoy of the Philadelphia Eagles recently left a 20 cent tip on a restaurant bill of 57 dollars.

The restaurant personnel state that McCoy received good service.

In 2012 McCoy signed a 5 year contract worth 45 million dollars.

I wonder if the waiter was a white man and there was possibly a racial element.

The DWFs overwhelmingly defend their negro sports god.
LeSean McCoy leaves 20 cent tip at Philadelphia restaurant ...

No doubt there was a racial element to it. Blacks are filled with racial hatred. They love it when they go out to eat and some poor white kid has to serve them. They're rude, demanding, they talk down to their server, and they expect to be treated like royalty. And the poor server has to comply with their every demand with a smile on his face cause otherwise he knows he'll get stiffed on the tip. He'll still most likely end up with a bad tip anyway even if the service was great. I guess to blacks they're carrying out some sort of racial revenge fantasy for when their ancestors used to have to serve their white masters .This here be payback cracka.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
No doubt there was a racial element to it. Blacks are filled with racial hatred. They love it when they go out to eat and some poor white kid has to serve them. They're rude, demanding, they talk down to their server, and they expect to be treated like royalty. And the poor server has to comply with their every demand with a smile on his face cause otherwise he knows he'll get stiffed on the tip. He'll still most likely end up with a bad tip anyway even if the service was great. I guess to blacks they're carrying out some sort of racial revenge fantasy for when their ancestors used to have to serve their white masters .This here be payback cracka.

Yep, most of them are filled they racial hatred toward Whites. This is what Whites living and working in heavily black areas have to put up with all the time. This is normal in the Mississippi Delta where blacks are not only the vast majority of the population, but they've had most of the political power for 30 years and they love to lord it over the few remaining Whites. I'll say this about tips; I don't believe in providing a tip of more than 10%. Like davidholly wrote, the employers should pay them a bit more instead of expecting customers to pick up more and more of their (restaurant owner's) tab. It is ridiculous (in the face of increasing meal prices) for the customer to be expected to pay twice as much (20%) for tips. The employer is the one benefitting from this practice, and I cannot see helping them out by tipping their employee more than I tithe when I go to church. It will be interesting to see how high these "acceptable" tipping percentages go before people quit blindly following them.