Pirates

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Russian Navy fights back against Somali pirates."

Ten Somali pirates stormed a Russian oil tanker and the crew locked themselves in a safe room. 24 hours later, Russian Navy commandos arrived and quickly captured all the pirates.

The Russians blew up the pirates’ ship. The pirates were released on a dingy. Now the liberal media is crying that the pirates may have died at sea and the Russian navy was too mean.

Russian commanders feared an international incident if they executed the pirates, so they set them adrift. “Human rightsâ€￾ groups are now whining that execution would have been more humane.

The European Union says only 10% of Somali Pirates captured have actually been prosecuted. Kenya and Seychelles have conducted the prosecution, and it is unknown what sentences have actually been passed down.

Russian president Dmitry Medvedev said the raid was executed perfectly and ordered medals for the Navy commandos.

http://cofcc.org/2011/08/russian-navy-fights-back-against-somali-pirates/

I'd say they made it too shore. They probaby had to eat one to get there, but thats common for negros anyway. Somali's just see each other as "Mobile food", so its not like they were forced to do something they wouldn't do otherwise......

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
"Russian president Dmitry Medvedev said the raid was executed perfectly and ordered medals for the Navy commandos."

Gotta love it! :thumbsup:

I have to agree with the human rights groups on this one. All pirates should be immediately killed. That is how it was done in the past.

foobar75

Master
Kudos to the Russians! Our own sissy Navy commanders can learn a thing or two, and instead of bringing this Somali vermin to the US and stand trial (as it happened recently), they should be shot on the spot, the way it's been done for hundreds of years as per maritime laws.