Philly sets murder record.

Bart

Hall of Famer
And we're only into April? I remember being a boy during the fifties. America sure has changed a lot since then. Those were the bad ol' days according to popular opinion. Go figure.

[url]http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=52039 62&ft=exLg[/url]
<H1>Philadelphia Records 112th Murder</H1>

NORTH PHILADELPHIA - April 14, 2007 - Gunfire killed one person and wounded another in North Philadelphia Saturday afternoon.

The shooting happened in the 3300 block of Gratz Street.

A man in his 50s was shot and killed. His murder is the 112th in Philadelphia this year.

The surviving victim remains in the hospital with a gunshot wound to his foot.

Police have not made any arrests.

PitBull

Guru
Yeah Bart, crime is increasing all over the country. The headlines in the
Chicago Tribune sunday paper this weekend are all about crime increasing
in midwestern cities like Chicago, Milwaukee, Cinncinati, etc. Looks like all
the blacks displaced by the mexicans can't do anything else with their eighth
grade education. The housing bust isn't helping this situation out either. I
think this is only the beginning of America's next great crime boom. Lock
and load if you got 'em.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Benjamin Franklin had no idea!

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070423/ap_on_re_us/philadelphia _homicides[/url]

PHILADELPHIA - A bloody, bullet-filled weekend left 11 people dead across the city, where drugs and disrespect have trumped brotherly love and the murder rate is on pace to be the highest in a decade.

Philadelphia has seen more than one killing a day this year, totaling 127 as of Monday afternoon.... Most of Philadelphia's killings are by gunfire, most involve young black men and most are the result of arguments, often over drugs but sometimes over trivial insults or perceived slights.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
That's all inner city stuff. If you stay away you'll most likely be fine. There's some overflow but it's mostly blacks killing blacks who know each other. That demographic is in bad shape.

As bad as white "leaders" are for us, black leaders are even worse for them. Most black leaders are pro-immigration which is horrible for the black underclass. They also get all their money from the sources that undermine black culture: rap music people, government officials that deal in welfare and the criminal system-both of whom need customers. Plus a jail sentence is not seen as the end of the world for a black kid.

I'd worry about it but the waves of mexicans that will be taking over will be even worse. There's no good scenario. I suggest taking up drinking or abusing medication.