Perry Sends the National Guard to the Border

Kaptain

Master
And why didn't he do this a long time ago. I remember Perry's presidential run. For awhile he was the sweetheart of the Republican Party and then his poor speaking and thinking on his feet skills got in the way. I remember him being very pro-Hispanic and by default pro-amnesty.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
And why didn't he do this a long time ago. I remember Perry's presidential run. For awhile he was the sweetheart of the Republican Party and then his poor speaking and thinking on his feet skills got in the way. I remember him being very pro-Hispanic and by default pro-amnesty.

He's a Globalist shill who also pushed for the TTC portion of the NAFTA superhighway. This business of sending troops to the border is a ruse to dupe the neoCON'd sheeple.

Deus Vult

Mentor
And why didn't he do this a long time ago. I remember Perry's presidential run... I remember him being very pro-Hispanic and by default pro-amnesty.

You are correct, Kap. Reek Perry has been a poser his entire political life. Like Dumbya, he appears to have very few solid convictions. The exception -- as with Dumbya -- is his affinity for the "little brown ones." Bush and Perry have shown themselves enthusiastic about the browning of Texas, and the browning of North America.

See this VDare analysis:

http://www.vdare.com/articles/rick-perry-still-all-hat-no-cattle-on-immigration

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
You are correct, Kap. Reek Perry has been a poser his entire political life. Like Dumbya, he appears to have very few solid convictions. The exception -- as with Dumbya -- is his affinity for the "little brown ones." Bush and Perry have shown themselves enthusiastic about the browning of Texas, and the browning of North America.

See this VDare analysis:

http://www.vdare.com/articles/rick-perry-still-all-hat-no-cattle-on-immigration

It's a useless political gesture. The National Guard doesn't actually "guard" anything, except maybe the borders of israel. It would be like sending Paul Blart the mall cop to guard the border. No I take that back. Blart actually did the job.

I don't think Perry is as bad as Bush, that's virtually impossible, but he is unelectable which does make him a front runner for the Repub party.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Forgive me guys for being crude, but this is simply a jerk off. If they really want to do something they need to pull the troops out of the sandbox, and line them up along the boarders with orders to shoot to kill.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Forgive me guys for being crude, but this is simply a jerk off. If they really want to do something they need to pull the troops out of the sandbox, and line them up along the boarders with orders to shoot to kill.

Yeah, they need to bring all those troops home from all over the world fighting their murderous wars and genocides for IsraHell and Wall Street and guard our own borders - but of course that's the opposite of what they intend. Their presidentess, Barry, just said that he's on the side of "the border children."

[h=2]UNBELIVEABLE!! Obama Tells His Illegal Criminal Border Children I’m On Your Side Manâ€￾[/h]
The enemy government in Washington-Aviv is also flying the invaders over the heads of the protesters at the border.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

werewolf

Hall of Famer
It's a useless political gesture. The National Guard doesn't actually "guard" anything, except maybe the borders of israel. It would be like sending Paul Blart the mall cop to guard the border. No I take that back. Blart actually did the job.

I don't think Perry is as bad as Bush, that's virtually impossible, but he is unelectable which does make him a front runner for the Repub party.

Ha ha - too true. Each one worse than the one before. They started off with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson* and so far they've worked their way down to Slick Willy & Hillary and their Arkansas Murder Inc., and Papa and Baby Doc Bush, and now Barry and Michael, and they plan to trot in the Dragon Lady next. Why not quit fooling around with these middle men and put the Devil himself on their throne in Washington?

* THEY now instruct their canon fodders in the USSA that President Jefferson had picaninnies with his negress slaves. I don't know what they're teaching them about Washington, maybe that he was secretly a ***, or maybe just that he was a worthless evil racist Dead White Male.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Ha ha - too true. Each one worse than the one before. They started off with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson* and so far they've worked their way down to Slick Willy & Hillary and their Arkansas Murder Inc., and Papa and Baby Doc Bush, and now Barry and Michael, and they plan to trot in the Dragon Lady next. Why not quit fooling around with these middle men and put the Devil himself on their throne in Washington?

* THEY now instruct their canon fodders in the USSA that President Jefferson had picaninnies with his negress slaves. I don't know what they're teaching them about Washington, maybe that he was secretly a ***, or maybe just that he was a worthless evil racist Dead White Male.
Strangely enough this High Yella family claims to be a direct descendant of George Washington....http://www.westfordlegacy.com/father.html Of course this guy was supposed to be President by now...http://omen iii the final conflict full movie

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Yessir. Bring the troops home from the Middle East & put them along the (full) southern borders. That'd be true "defense" of our Republic.