Paul Worrilow

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
No thread for this stud?! Neglected out of HS he went to Delaware where he starred all 4 years. Late round pick by Falcons and has been starter since.

- 86 tackles and 2 interceptions this year.

-355 tackles, 4 sacks, and 2 interceptions in his career !

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Actually he was an undrafted free agent. He's one of the reasons I root for the Falcons.

You're right! Great young LB one of the few bright spots on Falcons,literally.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I believe Paul was in the top 5 or 10 for total tackles last season. He definitely has Pro Bowl potential & talent. :)

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Paul sat out (injured) against the Ravens last Sunday, & is questionable against the Panthers. However, his backup (LB Nate Stupar) had a solid game with 7 tackles & a deflected pass. I'd like to see Stupar get more reps.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
How many players, after amassing 365 tackles in 3 seasons would go to these lengths to improve? Heck, that many tackles makes a career for most players.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
How many players, after amassing 365 tackles in 3 seasons would go to these lengths to improve? Heck, that many tackles makes a career for most players.

Work ethic with natural talent. He's an exciting young LB. Atlanta is lucky to have him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It's also because Worrilow is ritually slammed by the media for not being athletic and for not being a good linebacker, even as he's a tackle machine every season.

It's amazing what the media can get away with when it operates as an echo chamber that is almost never called out on its lies.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It's also because Worrilow is ritually slammed by the media for not being athletic and for not being a good linebacker, even as he's a tackle machine every season.

It's amazing what the media can get away with when it operates as an echo chamber that is almost never called out on its lies.

Worrilow tested out to be extremely athletic. The narrative that all white people are unathletic is false yet the mainstream media keeps promoting it.

If anyone doesn't believe it go look at some of the scouting reports of Luke Kuechly before he was drafted. He was called unathletic and slow, not because he was, but because he was white.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Worrilow tested out to be extremely athletic. The narrative that all white people are unathletic is false yet the mainstream media keeps promoting it.

If anyone doesn't believe it go look at some of the scouting reports of Luke Kuechly before he was drafted. He was called unathletic and slow, not because he was, but because he was white.

Whites are never given benefit of doubt. They are labeled as unathletic,slow, etc. Until proven otherwise. Even then the media will make up BS terms like "quicker than fast" "gritty" "short area speed" .

Looking forward to watching Worrilow this year. I'd like to see more of Tyler Starr as well!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Whites are never given benefit of doubt. They are labeled as unathletic,slow, etc. Until proven otherwise. Even then the media will make up BS terms like "quicker than fast" "gritty" "short area speed" .

Looking forward to watching Worrilow this year. I'd like to see more of Tyler Starr as well!

Or this classic: "He doesn't play as fast as he times," which is said about a lot of fast white prospects.