Paul BaBeu

Menelik

Mentor

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure about the lawdawgs, but the NeoCON Republipukes sure seem to have a slew of (quasi-closeted) h0m0s3xuals.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Oh, ok now we have 2 pyscho therapists who is learned on who is gay and not.

Frankly, I don't care who s**ks d**K, just so as they defend our borders and not push their lifestyle on me. Let freedom reign.

Menelik

Mentor
Oh, ok now we have 2 pyscho therapists who is learned on who is gay and not. Frankly, I don't care who s**ks d**K, just so as they defend our borders and not push their lifestyle on me. Let freedom reign.
I'm not a pyscho therapist, I saw this article on stormfront and thought that it was interesting enough to post here. But I do wonder why YOU are so quick to defend this nancy boy. Makes one wonder...

Westside

Hall of Famer
I'm not a pyscho therapist, I saw this article on stormfront and thought that it was interesting enough to post here. But I do wonder why YOU are so quick to defend this nancy boy. Makes one wonder...
Menelik, I will save you some wondering time. I was kidding. Further, I am as straight as a arrow. I was only being facetious. Yeah I did not realize he was gay until a few days ago, and yes I read the articale you posted. Thanks.

Menelik

Mentor
Menelik, I will save you some wondering time. I was kidding. Further, I am as straight as a arrow. I was only being facetious. Yeah I did not realize he was gay until a few days ago, and yes I read the articale you posted. Thanks.
Thought so. I was just being snarky. ;) but on a serious note this guy played to the anti-illegal immigration crowd and it looks like he had a wetback for a "boyfriend!?!" interesting times we're living in...