Pat Tillman

White Power

Mentor
As the Cardinals get ready to play in the franchises first superbowl let us not forget the man who inspired so many to do good things. I get emotional every time I read a story or just think about what happened to him. I hope the NFL honors him in some way on Super Bowl Sunday because it is the right thing to do for many reasons. The most being in a leauge with high priced sissy primadonna's Tillman was a man who did not care about fortune or Stardom. He only cared about doing what was right. Damn this leauge is sorely missing this type of player right now. I say to you Pat I am still proud of what you did you are a great American hero. Your thoughts on this subject are greatly appreciated.

White Power said:
As the Cardinals get ready to play in the franchises first superbowl let us not forget the man who inspired so many to do good things. I get emotional every time I read a story or just think about what happened to him. I hope the NFL honors him in some way on Super Bowl Sunday because it is the right thing to do for many reasons. The most being in a leauge with high priced sissy primadonna's Tillman was a man who did not care about fortune or Stardom. He only cared about doing what was right. Damn this leauge is sorely missing this type of player right now. I say to you Pat I am still proud of what you did you are a great American hero. Your thoughts on this subject are greatly appreciated.

Tillman did what we thought was honorable, but what he didn't realize was that he'd get caught in the crossfire and be just another death statistic for this useless war.

Freedom

Mentor
Pat Tillman is one of the great American heroes.
smiley1.gif

I admire everything he did and his death inspires me to defeat the government that betrayed him. The Army's corruption demonstrated over the circumstances of his death sickens me and has made me loathe the bureaucrats in our government.

Another reason to love Pat Tillman as an American hero is because this aztlanist parasite that calls himself "Rene Gonzalez" hates him for trying to defend his country.

Pat Tillman forever!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure of the validity thereof, but there's speculation that Tillman was intentionally killed to be leveraged as a bolstering/propaganda point for the Machiavellian Neocons to garner more support for their Empire building...

New Evidence Tillman Was Executed

PhillyBirds

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
I'm not sure of the validity thereof, but there's speculation that Tillman was intentionally killed to be leveraged as a bolstering/propaganda point for the Machiavellian Neocons to garner more support for their Empire building..

Wow.

j41181

Master
If that's true then, what a shame. Dedicated people like Pat Tillman die, while stinking liberals don't have the balls to pick up a gun. Only good with words, not ACTION.Edited by: j41181

good to get this brought up again.

i posted this type of thread a week or so ago.

the US government isn't saying much about the legacy of Pat Tillman. I guess they are guilty...

They had one Golden Boy fighting and he wound up dead.

White Power

Mentor
Pat Tillman was betrayed by the Bush admistration, and his death has been blamed on freindly fire if this is true all who took part in his death and cover up should be put on trial for war crimes. Dammit man this makes me sick to my stomach to think is everyone expendable in the lie that was the Bush administration. Edited by: White Power

j41181

Master
Patriots like Pat Tillman get ignored by the media, and the government these days.
smiley5.gif

It always has to be the GUTLESS wimps (both Democrats and Republicans) who get all the attention.
smiley7.gif

Bush got away with a travesty, and don't expect anything from different Obama.
smiley7.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
pistol pete said:
j41181 said:
Bush got away with a travesty, and don't expect anything from different Obama.
smiley7.gif

Meet the new chimp. Same as the old chimp.
smiley36.gif

....we don't get fooled again!!!!
smiley2.gif