Pat Condell

Europe

Mentor
I have seen him. He's good. I would love to see him on the networks.

Alpha Male

Mentor
He stated that "if there were any justice in the world, Israel would occupy half of Germany." Thats's all I needed to hear to be turned off.

I should have to view some other commentary though to get his "whole picture."Edited by: Alpha Male

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
He stated that "if there were any justice in the world, Israel would occupy half of Germany."  Thats's all I needed to hear to be turned off. 
<div></div>
<div>I should have to view some other commentary though to get his "whole picture."</div>

Ditto here AM. He says all 3 religions are insult to humanity, yet said he "likes the jews the best". He also said he "likes the jewish state", but says the jews should give Jerusalem to the Muhamedans...which will NEVER happen. If anything us Christians should get the Holy Land. He's also dead wrong about his assumption of America controlling Israel...more like the other way around. He also said jews don't complain?!...whatta crock of crapola! Not only to they constantly belly-ache, but they're constant "poor-me-babies" with "victim syndrome". Their ADL is one of the most anti-White, Christian organizations in the world. I'm not impressed with this Pat(ricia) CONdell puke.
smiley21.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

j41181

Master
Good call, Dixie!

I like his statements on Islam, on how medieval and barbaric that religion is. Muslims are the biggest threat (next to Jews) to Western civilization.

But, I'm really bug-down by his weak stance on the Jews, they are the real trouble causers to the world's problems in the last 60 years. They were also the founder's of Marxism (bet he never knows that). The Jews aren't peaceful, they are the most warlike people in history (next to the Mongols)!

BTW, Israel needs the USA more than the USA needs Israel. I say it's Israel who controls the USA, and it's the Jews who are running everything to the ground!

His criticism of Christianity is totally wrong and uncalled for. Christianity played a very crucial role in shaping Western civilization and culture. Secularism is only a recent phenomenon, and is actually undermining and destroying the foundations of the West. As oppose, to upholding it. If not for Christianity, a great nation like the USA, the British & Russian Empires, and the Western world as a whole, will have never existed!

Pat Condell is a SCHMUCK!!!!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley21.gif
Edited by: j41181