One Championship

freedom1

Mentor
He is like a white Mike Tyson. He does not have problems with taller guys.

freedom1

Mentor
I had heard years ago that there was something anatomical about blacks where you could hit them in the neck and kill them. I forgot all about that until I saw this fight.

Arerequired

Mentor
I had heard years ago that there was something anatomical about blacks where you could hit them in the neck and kill them. I forgot all about that until I saw this fight.

I heard this as well, particularly in reference to when police tackle/restrain suspects, I don't know where it came from.

freedom1

Mentor
Yes. There seems to be a number of blacks who died in police custody secondary to choking or neck pressure.

I also remember as a kid this old security guard telling me that back in the day, railroad dicks knew to use their night sticks to whack black vagrants in their lower legs to more effectively control them.

When Rampage Jackson fought Jon Jones, Rampage threw a couple of calf kicks at Jones that really hurt Jones, but he didn't follow up. I never understood that. Jones's legs were such a big, vulnerable target, but no one ever really went after them.