Olympics-12 hour delay

guest301

Hall of Famer
I just wanted to write a reminder to please post spoiler alerts on any post concerning events at the Olympics these next two weeks. There probably will be many here who work during the day and watch the Olympics at night. So when Wariner wins gold or the dream team gets upset, please place spoiler alerts before giving the results. This message has been a public service!

Poacher

Mentor
Deal.

Apparently Michael Phelps is the only white male American competing in the Games this year.

The MSM are like petulant, vindictive children. Angry that they have to give some white male all of this attention they are ramping up the coverage of blacks and women just out of spite.

End rant...for now.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Four years from now Softball will be gone what will NBC cover then? Also 4 years from after the millionth drug scandal in sprinting a whole new "clean" generation of sprinters will be on the scene. Will NBC give them prominent coverage?

guest301

Hall of Famer
NBC will have alot of prime time swimming coverage. So it's not all bad. I got up around 5:00 this morning to catch the USA womens soccer team live in action against Japan on the USA network. I may have to do alot of that stuff for two weeks. Most of the boxing will be on CNBC around 2:00am each day, I caught a little bit of that and could barely hear our favorite commentator Teddy Atlas call the fights, the acoustics were so bad. Thank God for small favors!
smiley2.gif